PDA

View Full Version : ACTION LAMBDA LIMITER 2.0TFSI

kuba94
8th April, 2020, 06:27 PM
hi, it parses the original file and stage1. Golf 5 GTI 2.0TFSI. In fuel maps I found differences only in Lambda limiter a and Lambda limiter b. Is it only in these maps in this engine that we control the fuel dose?
2. Why is the fuel dose increased in the stage1 map by raising the lambda? as you know lambda is smaller the richer the mixture is, could someone explain it to me?

morgano
8th April, 2020, 11:02 PM
You are really brave trying to tune this car with cracked titanium. fright.

raceshadow
9th April, 2020, 07:07 AM
hi, it parses the original file and stage1. Golf 5 GTI 2.0TFSI. In fuel maps I found differences only in Lambda limiter a and Lambda limiter b. Is it only in these maps in this engine that we control the fuel dose?
2. Why is the fuel dose increased in the stage1 map by raising the lambda? as you know lambda is smaller the richer the mixture is, could someone explain it to me?

It's component protection. The mixture is rich at higher RPMs. To avoid high temperature in the cylinder and EGT. Of course the car has more fuel maps. Perhaps one of the important is FKKVS. But it is not necessary for stage 1. Is this a professional stage 1 or a hobbi? 0.7 LAMFA seems unnecessary.

kuba94
9th April, 2020, 08:26 AM
I don't tune it, I have such a car but it is not a file from it, I just want to understand it.

I think it is a professional file, at least from a professional. Lambda 0.7 is on the original file and 0.9 on stage1 I can't understand why this is so, lambda 0.7 is more fuel than lambda 0.9. So why is the fuel dose reduced in stage 1? I put a stage 1 file if anyone would like to check

SpecZ
9th April, 2020, 01:15 PM
I don't tune it, I have such a car but it is not a file from it, I just want to understand it.

I think it is a professional file, at least from a professional. Lambda 0.7 is on the original file and 0.9 on stage1 I can't understand why this is so, lambda 0.7 is more fuel than lambda 0.9. So why is the fuel dose reduced in stage 1? I put a stage 1 file if anyone would like to check

That file is from a professional money thief.

Don't use it or take ideas from it.

Br.

Michael

kuba94
9th April, 2020, 01:56 PM
could you say why what's wrong? with him because he feels cheated

SpecZ
9th April, 2020, 03:43 PM
Everything is wrong.

kuba94
9th April, 2020, 04:07 PM
thank you for the very precise answer, I thought you would point something specifically. the boost and lambda maps are changed here. In my opinion Lambda is set wrong but I don't know what is wrong with boost