PDA

View Full Version : About to have a mental break down. mk5 golf gti dsg

gottatune
9th April, 2020, 06:29 PM
Hello everyone.

i have spent the last week understanding the MED9 ecu, with the dsg etc has baffled me, even after hours and hours of research.

all I was trying to add to my map ( already tuned ) was launch control & pop and bangs in Manual dsg mode, I seem to be completely stumped.

Kindly a member implemented the map to try and help me out so I can learn and compare. The launch works only in neutral but nothing else. I have try to make pop and bangs in the manual mod and only achieved a grumble if I tap the accelerator :(

if anyone know how to add it on please let me know and which programs etc your using.

If anyone feeling extra generous please could you just add them on because not slept for nearly 2 days. ME7.5 ecu has so much vast information from beginner to advance. MED9 and newer ecu seem to have stumped me.

it wouldn't be so bothered as it tuned nicely already as it got load custom parts on s3 injectors etc, but it 2 simple things which I added to 2002 octivia but cant seem get my head around this at all.

attached my map incase any gurus are still out there

https://ufile.io/qkq5h2ib