PDA

View Full Version : Ford Mondeo mk3 2.0 TDCi 96 kW euro 3 ORI and map pack - cruise control retrofit!

zok
10th April, 2020, 09:59 AM
Hi folks,

I have learned quite a bit from this forum. Didnt write much but did read quite a lot. So I think there is time for me to contribute a bit. I am uploading some of my map pack(s) of my car(s). This is an original file of my ex Mondeo that I managed to shred quite some tyres with and get quite some of BMW owners depressed:crushed:. Did 186 hp and 408 Nm on a dyno (131 hp/330 Nm stock), I suppose the final version had somwhere between 190 and 200. Only parameters from this map pack were changed.

Idle map! Very important if a belt tensioner (that is expensive AF) is making noises! :D

CRUISE CONTROL!! That one is the one I am specially proud of. Some time ago it was a well known truth that CC can not be retrofitted to a Diesel mondeo while there is no sutch problem with a petrol powered. I installed clutch and brake pedal switches (one has to be replaced and one added), did some wiring to the ECU, replaced an airbag with the one with CC controls, and a year later found out what has to be changed. It worked.

Unfortunately I dont own this car for more than 3 years now, so I could not be any help if anyone has any question...