PDA

View Full Version : LAUNCH CONTROL BOSCH MED9.1 TFSI FREE FOR ALL

F4STuning
10th April, 2020, 03:39 PM
Hello DK members here a files ori and mod with launch control at 3000 rpm TFSI engine with ecu bosch med 9.1
NO PASS
You are free to leave a thank you and reputation, if you prefer, otherwise it's okay.

sinfull2007
17th April, 2020, 04:23 PM
hi can you sent me pass pls

Newmotors
17th April, 2020, 04:24 PM
pass please

Peppos3
17th April, 2020, 05:12 PM
Hello DK members here a files ori and mod with launch control at 3000 rpm TFSI engine with ecu bosch med 9.1
Pass in PM.

great job
psw please

nicowisap
27th April, 2020, 03:16 PM
lo necesito por favor !!

chrisimerk
27th April, 2020, 03:27 PM
here launch control at 3000 but with no pass ori and mod attached

enjoy :)

F4STuning
27th April, 2020, 05:40 PM
here launch control at 3000 but with no pass ori and mod attached

enjoy :)

Thanks
chrisimerk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk) You know I hadn't thought of that I could put in without the password, unless you came to fix everything. Thanks
It would also be polite not to intervene unnecessarily in a post. But that's another story and I realize that not everyone understands it.

chrisimerk
27th April, 2020, 07:28 PM
i meant no disrespect its just when something is for free i usually dont put a pass on it just saves time for the consumer

and i see you have now removed the pass well done thats how it should be

regards

F4STuning
27th April, 2020, 07:45 PM
How it should be let me decide that I made the post.
Keep your personal opinion for yourself.
I do not like doing things for free for those who are not part of the forum and without password I think everyone can download it even those who are not registered.

Then another thing I hate is as you can see there are already 8 downloads and 1 only thanks, in your opinion is this right?

chrisimerk
27th April, 2020, 08:18 PM
you cant download this file if you are not registered i see you have not been a member for long so might not have known this.
This is a very easy thing to do with med9.1 so why even put a pass on it?
also i dont care if they dont thanks and rep im not out here fishing for thanks and reps, members already know what i can do and what im capable off so to be honest i dont need it,
i also find it funny how so called pro tuners (not saying any names) are giving you thanks and rep for this file when its like i said above piss easy to do just makes me think are they taking other members work and making it there own?

anyway enough of this bickering this will be the last comment i will be posting on this thread so have a nice night

regards

yuesezhenmei
19th October, 2023, 12:09 PM
great job
psw please