PDA

View Full Version : BMW 325I MS 43

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 09:46 AM
Friends can anyone help remap and popandbang for this car if it can be driven through AC thanks

Lambda1
13th April, 2020, 09:56 AM
Sure but your format is such :yawn1: to work with, so seperate parameter section (only maps like partial, 64kb) only and I will do it ... because not interessted to change offsets of definition to do your customers job :).

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 09:58 AM
Sure but your format is such :yawn1: to work with, so seperate parameter section (only maps like partial, 64kb) only and I will do it ... because not interessted to change offsets of definition to do your customers job :).

Thanks friend I will now transfer 64kb file

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 10:02 AM

Here's a friend

Lambda1
13th April, 2020, 10:35 AM
here but no tune... i dont do na tunes free or in fileservice :)

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 10:49 AM

Well ok buddy i will now try your file and write if it works

Lambda1
13th April, 2020, 11:09 AM
yep, and guess about.. your clima compressor need to work. If it dont work it doesnt work.
You also can check AC function by driving ca. ~50km/h, 3 gear and release throttle... fuel gauge should stay at ~6L/100km.

For tune remap disa, vanos maps... its enough. Some parts 0.5-1°BTDC Ingition and you be done for first.
Logging AFR with Wideband... to set afr correct but for series engine no really need because fuel and ignition for series, 98 octane is well.

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 11:10 AM

I have a change, but it looks like something is wrong. The car is still underwater

Lambda1
13th April, 2020, 11:21 AM
underwater?And mate... as allways... 20min to:
- flash,
- clear adaptions,
- clear memory,
- drive so engine got warm...
test,
go back,
open forum,
post....

Maybe you be ironman himself... unfortunately I dont think so.

ECU KING
13th April, 2020, 12:00 PM
underwater?And mate... as allways... 20min to:
- flash,
- clear adaptions,
- clear memory,
- drive so engine got warm...
test,
go back,
open forum,
post....

Maybe you be ironman himself... unfortunately I dont think so.

There is a rumble and the problem may be because I have a catalyst :) Thanks Friend

Lambda1
13th April, 2020, 12:26 PM
Yes you shouldnt run this one with cat... but if you decat need some mods for lambda, after cat.
Tell me then.

NASTASE
14th April, 2020, 07:09 AM
Try this version, tested , work 100%.You must do checksum on file.