PDA

View Full Version : Passat B7 keyless ID46 problem

cosmynnec
13th April, 2020, 08:25 PM
Hello

A customer came yesterday with a Passat B7 2012 , keyless ID46 to make a second key for the car. The keyless function worked , car started with the key in my pocket by pressing START button next to the gear lever.

I opened the CCM , 3AA959799 so I can read the eeprom to find the pin and cs bytes . I desoldered the eeprom from the board read it and put it back.

After I put everything back, the car started but I couldn't learn the dealer key I made with VVDI2. After that I pressed the Learn Keys button and the car displayed 0-2 on the dashboard and " Immobilizer adjustment active" . I took the key (original key ) from the contact and inserted it again to learn it but an error occurred " Immobilizer error " and it wouldn't learn it .

I reopened the CCM and wrote the original eeprom dump. The car could start but only if I inserted it in the contact. Also the remote function of the key doesn't work anymore.

I tried again to learn the keys but the same problem " Immobilizer error " . Then I tried to add second key directly to the eeprom dump using TM100 and writing the generated dump. Now the car would't start with the original key , displaying " Immobilizer active ". Every time I performed the learning procedure the second key was outside the vehicle

Finally I wrote the original dump and the car can start with the original key, but there is the problem with keyless and remote function.

The customer told me that he had a similar problem a couple of months ago with the keyless system , the car only started by putting the key in the contact. He said the remote always worked.
I suspected there was a problem with the key battery and changed it but didn't solved anything

I attached the eeprom dumps , eeprom-1 is the original dump I read , the one that the car can start now without keyless function.
Second dump eeprom-2 is the one that CCM modifies every time I perform the Learn Keys procedure.

Can anyone check the dumps , I suspect that maybe the first time I read the eeprom it got corrupted and caused all the problems.

Any advises and ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

autodiagservices
13th April, 2020, 08:49 PM
Firstly, do you have VCDS ? try and program the remote fob via the central convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super jumbe
13th April, 2020, 08:56 PM
Firstly, do you have VCDS ? try and program the remote fob via the central convenience.

You can not programme remote when car does not satart, have tried disconecting battery trick?

cosmynnec
13th April, 2020, 09:20 PM
The car starts now , but only by inserting the key in the ignition , not using the keyless function

I tried to program the remote using Launch and it didnt let me go through

From what i understand on ID46 models the remote is programmed the same time you learn the key.

Channel 001: Remote Control Matching

Start Matching new/additional Remote Controls with entering 1, then Test and Save the New Value.
Press the Unlock button on each Remote Control you want to add, the Blinkers will light up to confirm the Adaptation Process of each Remote Control.

Note: The time for matching remotes after saving the new value should not exceed 15 seconds. You can add a maximum of 4 remotes. Remote Control for Cars equipped with Keyless Entry and Access are automatically being matched when Adapting the Immobilizer/Keys (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Passat_(3C)_Immobilizer).

igorr
13th April, 2020, 10:02 PM
Your second key is bad, write ori dump back and Then learn old key again and remote will work again. There is no separate learning remote control

cosmynnec
13th April, 2020, 11:07 PM
I didn't get to learning the second key. After I start the learning procedure the car gets into learning mode " Immobilizer adjustment active " , displays 0-2 , I take out the key and put it back again , the car should learn the key and display 1-2. Instead it gives the error . This is with the original key

rola1971
14th April, 2020, 09:07 AM
this no need write dump
you read and you have cs and pin from ccm
make dealer key
after vcds programming this key
but key need full new ,no posibility change only 7936 it is need full new
i make passat and passat cc this key

jokir
14th April, 2020, 04:17 PM
Try to use it Immo data tool

Dump ee2 - keys inactive

Number of Keys: 2

Id48/Id46 A - Id46 B
Key1: inactive 4E9F3614 - 0E324606
Key2: inactive A5C5EE14 - 0EE924C4

super jumbe
14th April, 2020, 07:02 PM
Make dealer key with this info and programme new key which tool you are using?

VW PASSAT 2012 B6 (B7) HITAG
PIN: 55180
IMMO: VWZCZ000000000
VIN: WVWZZZ3CZBP303224
CS: 23 4D 78 B2 15 70 74
PCF: 7936 / 7936
EEPROM: 95320

cosmynnec
14th April, 2020, 09:17 PM
Make dealer key with this info and programme new key which tool you are using?

VW PASSAT 2012 B6 (B7) HITAG
PIN: 55180
IMMO: VWZCZ000000000
VIN: WVWZZZ3CZBP303224
CS: 23 4D 78 B2 15 70 74
PCF: 7936 / 7936
EEPROM: 95320

That's what I did , using VVDI2 .

The problem is that when I try to learn the keys the ccm locks itself . I can't even learn the original key .

I also tried to learn the original key by VCDS and no luck.

The only way to make the car start again is to write the original dump back. But the keyless function and remote doesn't work

volorucinski
14th April, 2020, 09:49 PM
ODIS will solve it

simaservis1108
15th April, 2020, 11:16 AM
When you returned old dump,you only returned key to CCM module,but not in Kessy module.
After you learn keys via OBD,Keyless function will return.

I would suggest reading the DTC's because playing with dumps isnt going to get you anywhere.

cosmynnec
15th April, 2020, 02:02 PM
I understand that.
The problem is I can't learn the keys by obd.
I get stuck after performing the adaptation on channel 01.

Are there any tricks regarding the ID46 system ?

After I perform the adaptation I remove the key from the ignition and put it back again. It won't learn it and still displays 0-2

jokir
15th April, 2020, 03:56 PM
ODIS will solve it
ODIS offline ?

immoneard
15th April, 2020, 07:39 PM
I understand that.
The problem is I can't learn the keys by obd.
I get stuck after performing the adaptation on channel 01.

Are there any tricks regarding the ID46 system ?

After I perform the adaptation I remove the key from the ignition and put it back again. It won't learn it and still displays 0-2

You can not have 0-2,0-2 is to program 2 keys and if second key is not good then you will get locked out , you need to have 0-1 , choose only one key to program , then pull key out and put back , and wait till show 1-1, then pull key out and put back again.

simaservis1108
16th April, 2020, 01:41 PM
I think there is a 10 minute wait time on Kessy passat before key can be learned.
I can help if you have ODIS,we can learn the keys online.

carlov
31st December, 2023, 03:23 AM
Did you ever solved this? I'm having the same problem, neither key is accepted, as soon as I remove and insert keys from the point 0-1 or 0-2, there's the damn error: immobilizer adjustment. One of the keys did work before.

vov4ik
31st December, 2023, 05:55 PM
Did you ever solved this? I'm having the same problem, neither key is accepted, as soon as I remove and insert keys from the point 0-1 or 0-2, there's the damn error: immobilizer adjustment. One of the keys did work before.

If it is a slot id46 key, only OEM key can be learned this way. To learn aftermarket keys you need to do it on bench…