PDA

View Full Version : bmw e60 525d 130 kw 04/2004

zad9
14th April, 2020, 06:04 PM
Hello, can someone check this stage 1 a friend bought from some tuner?

The car acts really weird, it barely has 270 Nm in 1st gear at 2000 rpm... it doesn't even meet the requested boost until 3160 rpm in 3rd gear. We replaced the turbo cause we thought it may act like this because of stuck vanes or something, but we opened the old turbo and the vanes were ok. We blocked egr, still same, we replaced exhaust manifold cause we found it had 5 cracks in it, still same. We pressurized the intake system and there are no hissing sounds so no leaks. We checked the actuator with ista and it has full movement so that's not a problem either.
I really have no idea what may be wrong, we don't even have the original file to flash it and see if the software is the problem. I can't find it anywhere. I attached a picture with hw and sw numbers.

Car seems to be dead until 2500 rpm. I think only the software is left?

naskochipa
14th April, 2020, 06:14 PM

The car acts really weird, it barely has 270 Nm in 1st gear at 2000 rpm... it doesn't even meet the requested boost until 3160 rpm in 3rd gear. We replaced the turbo cause we thought it may act like this because of stuck vanes or something, but we opened the old turbo and the vanes were ok. We blocked egr, still same, we replaced exhaust manifold cause we found it had 5 cracks in it, still same. We pressurized the intake system and there are no hissing sounds so no leaks. We checked the actuator with ista and it has full movement so that's not a problem either.
I really have no idea what may be wrong, we don't even have the original file to flash it and see if the software is the problem. I can't find it anywhere. I attached a picture with hw and sw numbers.

The file is a tragedy, here's your original file, let me help you

F4STuning
14th April, 2020, 07:05 PM

Hello Here your new remap.

zad9
14th April, 2020, 08:34 PM
The file is a tragedy, here's your original file, let me help you
Unfortunately it improved only a bit on 1st gear where it has ~20 Nm more on some places.. it still doesn't boost. It has 1.45 bar absolute at 2000 rpm. I've attached a log made with Test-O but unfortunately it doesn't have requested boost on the log I attached, only actual. So I suppose there is something physical wrong with the car? Has anything like this happened to you on an e60?
I forgot to mention on the first post, it no longer has DPF as it was removed.