PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my training

maxssss
16th April, 2020, 11:31 AM
Hello everyone!

I want to learn proper chip tuning, but I can't find enough information anywhere.

I found information about EDC15, 16 and 17 on VAG.

Where can I find information about other VAG, MB and BMW ECUs? Petrol and diesel, everything will be good for me.

I need your help!

Thank you in advance for everything

Lambda1
16th April, 2020, 12:05 PM
Best ist: Practice, learing by doing. And thats a painfull job.

maxssss
16th April, 2020, 12:17 PM
Best ist: Practice, learing by doing. And thats a painfull job.

I understand, but I don't even have information about what the maps I need look like

I need help finding them(2d, 3d, and text)

And then I can practice on my own

rafaeldure
16th April, 2020, 01:41 PM
hola amigo tengo el mismo problema. pero busco la solución lógica, consiste en interpretar en texto y 2d el exdamp .. teclas w y m ,, control derecha izquierda y columnas

jurebv
16th April, 2020, 01:43 PM
get yourself damos files

kris81orzesze
16th April, 2020, 01:47 PM
There is good few guides on ths forum you will lern some basics. the best thing for beginners is online course( i am sure you will find company in your country for that). After that you will understand basics abut engine and related maps for fueling,turbo,etc..
After that just practice and more lerning every day.. Anyway welcome in that world.

Lambda1
16th April, 2020, 02:04 PM
He got informations for EDC15-17 + for sure ME7... so should be enough to study for next years :d

maxssss
16th April, 2020, 02:14 PM
There is good few guides on ths forum you will lern some basics. the best thing for beginners is online course( i am sure you will find company in your country for that). After that you will understand basics abut engine and related maps for fueling,turbo,etc..
After that just practice and more lerning every day.. Anyway welcome in that world.
Thanks!
Many people tell me that these courses teach absolutely nothing in our country
There are no problems with knowing the car, especially since I am studying to be an engineer in the automotive industry

maxssss
16th April, 2020, 02:16 PM
He got informations for EDC15-17 + for sure ME7... so should be enough to study for next years :d
Unfortunately I couldn't find the manual for ME7.If you have any, please share. As for the EDC15-17, there is only information about VAG. I would like to find more MB

Lambda1
16th April, 2020, 02:53 PM
Nefmoto mate... this "guides" often isnt the .....

I am studying to be an engineer in the automotive industry
Nice, but you wouldnt learn anything about ecu programming, structure, ecu management and architecture there... :). For such things better study informatic or electronics.

maxssss
16th April, 2020, 02:58 PM
Nefmoto mate... this "guides" often isnt the .....

Nice, but you wouldnt learn anything about ecu programming, structure, ecu management and architecture there... :). For such things better study informatic or electronics.
Does PC programming have anything to do with chip tuning? Our task is to find the necessary maps, and then count and edit them depending on our knowledge of the car's device. Or do I understand something wrong?

Lambda1
16th April, 2020, 04:39 PM
You came in with not iam.
Sure but in real life you will buy often damos for easier life. Such easy ecus like edc15 and edc16 stuff can be done by seeing for new stuff often take to long and dissamble code in ida... good luck to earn money with :).

Act Tuning
16th April, 2020, 05:36 PM
I run in this days online session for petrol and diesel, if you want you can contact me for more information