PDA

View Full Version : Tl866 minipro problem plcc44

naach
16th April, 2020, 02:42 PM
Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!

Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!

dispowery
15th July, 2020, 11:57 AM
Did you solve your problem? I was getting error "ID Error! Check the chip correctly? whether contact good pin?". Then I unchecked option "Check ID" and tried to read the chip. It is reading without any errors, but the whole dump is blank (FFFF only).

arazvan2002
15th February, 2021, 01:24 PM
Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!

Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!Hi guys, how about the quarantine? I am trying to read a plcc44 memory with my minipro, specifically an AT27c1024, I have 2 adapters plcc44 to dip 40 but I do not get any reading, the software contains this memory, but it gives me an error in pins, the strange thing is, it gives an error with both adapters in the same way? this programmer does not support plcc44? Has anyone been through this? Cheers!
Hi,

Did you solved the issue? I want to flash the same chip but have the same error. I checked all the connections of the adapter and everything is ok.