PDA

View Full Version : DIY maybe

Bulld0g
10th January, 2010, 11:08 PM
Just a thought, and it could be worth a try. What about a DIY section. People are always having a go at diy these days and others may want to try but have no confidence. So maybe we can help each other along.I think this could be a popular forum. what do you think DK'rs

maca
10th January, 2010, 11:22 PM
well why not people are doing more diy now than ever.
you could have advice on decorating plumbing elec stuff woodwork genral building work gardening anything to do with with stuff around the house. if it save's poeple money lets have a diy section.

ruudvandan
11th January, 2010, 12:21 AM
I would welcome a DIY section. I have a sh!thole of a house that I'm in the process of doing up

patkins
11th January, 2010, 05:59 PM
Could be a runner but I`m stopping short at the knitting pattern exchange.

chroma
11th January, 2010, 06:02 PM
im available to write guids on squint shelving, badly botched plastering and of course my favorite running out of paint half way through a wall!

tinkerbell2811
11th January, 2010, 06:02 PM
sounds good to me. love DIY

Mjolinor
11th January, 2010, 06:03 PM
Hmm, let's see now, take advice from the PTs on here about the structural well being of my house. Tough call.

chroma
11th January, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hmm, let's see now, take advice from the PTs on here about the structural well being of my house. Tough call.

WHY? i mean do you know just how much strenght is in a beercan?
We can knock up a fetching wall made entirely from mortar and empty alky white bottles, its safe and lets a nice green ambiance into your sitting room!

red1
11th January, 2010, 07:34 PM
This some thing I can give a lot of advice on.
I am goods at this if I don't sayso myself.
I always feel a bit useless when every one else gives and I just take and I am alway afraid to ask a question and some one comes back at me quoting my ratio of posts to downloads.
I would love this and I don't mind answering any questions regarding diy and please no stupid imature questions please.
Also I work in an Institute of technology and could find out thing if I did not know myself.

red1
12th January, 2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks maca58, who decides if this is a runner?

ianmac
12th January, 2010, 01:21 PM
This some thing I can give a lot of advice on.
I am goods at this if I don't sayso myself.
I always feel a bit useless when every one else gives and I just take and I am alway afraid to ask a question and some one comes back at me quoting my ratio of posts to downloads.
I would love this and I don't mind answering any questions regarding diy and please no stupid imature questions please.
Also I work in an Institute of technology and could find out thing if I did not know myself.

:goodpost: It always feels good to give something back, but don't feel guilty if you can't m8.. :goodpost:

I am sure you will get your chance to shine :thrasher:

--- Ian ---