PDA

View Full Version : Sprinter W906 Remap

Dboyd2374
18th April, 2020, 07:53 AM
Hi
Can anybody have a look at the attached map file and see if it is any good for me please. It was supposed to be a balanced map to give that bit more power whilst keeping fuel economy. I have attached the original and the new map files.
Thanks
David

oliva
18th April, 2020, 09:37 AM
I have improved "your" modification a bit. You have forgotten a few important things, you have not changed the scaling of some maps and several limiters. Limiters changed but executive maps not changed. It seems to me that this is some kind of Internet cash because there are many changes that are completely unnecessary and in other areas that are not modified. It's best to do everything again.
For example, you changed the pressure on the rail but you did not change it on the axle during injection and many others such as Nm2Iq are badly done.

Dboyd2374
18th April, 2020, 09:56 AM
I have improved "your" modification a bit. You have forgotten a few important things, you have not changed the scaling of some maps and several limiters. Limiters changed but executive maps not changed. It seems to me that this is some kind of Internet cash because there are many changes that are completely unnecessary and in other areas that are not modified. It's best to do everything again.
For example, you changed the pressure on the rail but you did not change it on the axle during injection and many others such as Nm2Iq are badly done.

Hi

Many thanks for that it is appreciated. I did not do the remap and although it did make the van feel better in some ways I felt issues in other ways with it so knew that something wasn't right with it.

David