PDA

View Full Version : BMW MSD87 DME & CAS ISN VIN matching help needed

wielandgeorg
19th April, 2020, 07:36 PM
Greetings mates.

Long story short I have BMW 760li F series I buy the car missing the DME's it has 2 one for each cylinder bank.

I bought 2 used DME from salvage donor car same part number same power class etc..

I sent DME and my cas4 to have ISN and VIN changed in both donor DME's to match CAS.

After installing back in the car the car run but only on cyl1-6 and not 7-12 DME2 slave always has fault " 1B2008 - EWS immobiliser protection against tampering: Response implausible"

I tried to swap dme from one side to other but fault remains on the DME2. So the fault doesnt travel but rather remain on the left side whichever DME is installed there.

I sent DME back to recheck ISN and VIN and everything is identical.

I already try programming and coding CAS and both DME using BMW ISTA+ software but nothing change.

I think the problem may be with VO, or FSC code or some sort of coding? or maybe both DME are coded as master or something because when I received them from donor they are not marked L/R or M/S so maybe something got messed up...

If anyone can help me find solution to this issue I will give thanks and I will also pay for solution no problems..

Thank you very much

bearheroes
20th April, 2020, 04:39 PM
Delete your messages. Inbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk