PDA

View Full Version : Honda civic edc15c7 100 hp egr off help

Duleee
21st April, 2020, 01:09 PM
Hello i have a problem with egr off with this vehicle, i found in damos egr off switch at $718E1, but it not works as it should, connected or no always witout power and car not woking properly. ith disconnected egr got p0405 dtc.

On fiat / alfa / lancia this switch works always good.

Thanks for helping

abbaci
21st April, 2020, 01:45 PM
Hello i have a problem with egr off with this vehicle, i found in damos egr off switch at $718E1, but it not works as it should, connected or no always witout power and car not woking properly. ith disconnected egr got p0405 dtc.

Thanks for helping
hi bro try and report plz

khaos87
21st April, 2020, 02:25 PM

Thanks for helping
Hey mate, tested egr off solution with some power added..
Test and report!
Hit thanks and rep.
Pass in PM!
Regards!

Duleee
21st April, 2020, 03:03 PM
Thanks for helping mate, but max egr flow map will not switch egr off on this ecu, already tried it. BTW don't use this map for power, turbo +15%, luckily svbl is missed

Duleee
21st April, 2020, 03:06 PM
hi bro try and report plz

Hello bro, thanks for helping, you are switched off exact same swich at $718E1 that i said that not work :)

stanislav georgiev
21st April, 2020, 04:36 PM
Here, try, now I've done it manually

Duleee
21st April, 2020, 04:54 PM
Here, try, now I've done it manually

Thanks i will give it a try in a day or two.

Named25
21st April, 2020, 06:54 PM
The EGR off switch for fiat / alfa / lancia is also not good, as it disables the throttle damper, which gently dampens the car.

Duleee
21st April, 2020, 08:46 PM
The EGR off switch for fiat / alfa / lancia is also not good, as it disables the throttle damper, which gently dampens the car.

Yes you are right, which give's a rougher shutting down of the car, but also removes function of the egr and limp mode caused of the egr.

Thanks for the file :)

Named25
22nd April, 2020, 04:20 PM
Yes you are right, which give's a rougher shutting down of the car, but also removes function of the egr and limp mode caused of the egr.

Thanks for the file :)

I disabled your EGR error. But will it work out? since the Honda file is different in structure from Italian cars.