PDA

View Full Version : Audi b6 Avf please check remap file. Or mod it better.

Sving
23rd April, 2020, 01:41 PM
Hi guys. I Got my car remapped. But it dosnt feel like the car Got that more power.

the man ho mapped it ~~~~ed my Cruise control up, so it dosnt work. And he could not figuring out how to fix the problem.

my oem file for the car, the tuner also ~~~~ed up. So i dont have a original file for the car.

could anyone please check my remap file and Update it to Cruise control or Maybe mod it to perform even better.

the tuner told me that this remap is. 170-180hp, 400nm amd Egr off.
the car dosnt feel like a car with that Much power.

naach
23rd April, 2020, 02:15 PM
hi guy, that stage 1 file is correctly done, maybe a little over diesel, but the car should run well, check if you have any flowmeter or n75 problem, I was willing to do an LO with vagcom of the indicated channels to verify measurement maf, demanded and real turbo pressure, and verify leaks, keep in mind that the strategy of these ecu edc15 is about maf measurement, if there is no maf measurement, it will not inject, and if it will not inject, it will not to solar the desired pressure on the map, greetings!

naach
23rd April, 2020, 02:16 PM
Hi guys. I Got my car remapped. But it dosnt feel like the car Got that more power.

the man ho mapped it ~~~~ed my Cruise control up, so it dosnt work. And he could not figuring out how to fix the problem.

my oem file for the car, the tuner also ~~~~ed up. So i dont have a original file for the car.

could anyone please check my remap file and Update it to Cruise control or Maybe mod it to perform even better.

the tuner told me that this remap is. 170-180hp, 400nm amd Egr off.
the car dosnt feel like a car with that Much power.

hi guy, that stage 1 file is correctly done, maybe a little over diesel, but the car should run well, check if you have any flowmeter or n75 problem, I was willing to do an LO with vagcom of the indicated channels to verify measurement maf, demanded and real turbo pressure, and verify leaks, keep in mind that the strategy of these ecu edc15 is about maf measurement, if there is no maf measurement, it will not inject, and if it will not inject, it will not to solar the desired pressure on the map, greetings!

Sving
23rd April, 2020, 02:32 PM
Hello mr. Thanks for the Quick reply. So the remap is okay. Is it okay to push it more?? And how about the Cruise control not Working after the remap. Can you or do you know how to fix it?? Best regards.