PDA

View Full Version : Stage1 BMW E70 3.0D 235 PS please check.

SotirZah
24th April, 2020, 06:34 AM
Hello guys, can someone check the file bellow. A local tuner done it, but the car still dont run better, i asked him to double check what he's done but he told me eveything is fine. We starter to search the problem in the car, tried hed Air flow and map sensors, but still no results. Please if anyone who knows how to tune have to to check if the file is correctly edited i will be so thankful.

a500tut
24th April, 2020, 06:41 AM
Hi, if you do not see the difference after the reassignment, then you should not pay for such work.

SotirZah
24th April, 2020, 06:54 AM
I've worked with this guy for like 3-4 months, and started to prepay him, this is the first case his file isn't working. He done like 4 files before this one and all works well, but now this one i belive isnt working well... Thats why im asking for help.

a500tut
24th April, 2020, 07:13 AM
I checked your file and advise you to change the tuner, maybe it makes good cars concern Vag, but this particular car it will not do well, I can help you not for free.

mario38
24th April, 2020, 07:50 AM
Hello guys, can someone check the file bellow. A local tuner done it, but the car still dont run better, i asked him to double check what he's done but he told me eveything is fine. We starter to search the problem in the car, tried hed Air flow and map sensors, but still no results. Please if anyone who knows how to tune have to to check if the file is correctly edited i will be so thankful.

I have compared your work with an original and it seems to contain many errors .. maybe you should attach the original file for evaluation security .. or maybe you have to change the preparer

F4STuning
24th April, 2020, 08:55 AM

Hello, here your file mod.

SotirZah
24th April, 2020, 09:22 AM
here is the Ori file too

khaos87
24th April, 2020, 09:32 AM
hey mate test also this, this is tested file with egr/dpf off for 3.0d like yours
Regards

AVDigitale
24th April, 2020, 09:34 PM
first check your car if works good because with this file you will feal the power