View Full Version : Anyone can rate my tune

strike01
26th April, 2020, 03:12 PM
Hi All,

Anyone can rate my tune please ?
ECU : VW_Polo_1.9_TDI__2007__Bosch_0281011819____0389060 19NC_____SG6138
ORI + MOD in attachment.

It's a eco tune but think there's still room for improvement:
=> The most effective way to reduce fuel consumption is to deactivate the EGR (gain 1l/100) thanks to the increased efficiency knowing that I don't care about NOx emissions.

Then the SOI advance, I think it allows more complete combustion and therefore an increase in efficiency, except that I don't know if by increasing the values, I increase the advance or I decrease it.
From what I understand: injection duration - SOI = ATDC
So if TDCA = 0 theoretically the efficiency of the engine is 100% (correct me if I'm wrong).

In my file, I did not retouch the values of the injection duration since I do not increase the quantity of fuel injected (I left the original values).

- About the turbo boost maps, I have trouble to understand
If I increase the boost, I saw in the forum that it increases the consumption because of the increased resistance to the exhaust fumes.
So you have to lower the boost to increase the fuel consumption, right?
The idea I have is to lower the boost to a certain limit => AFR greater than or equal to 17, but the problem is that I don't know how to calculate it.

About the IQ by MAP/MAF switch
My file is originally in IQ by MAP but I also saw in the forum that switching to IQ by MAF is more accurate, so management at the flow meter is more accurate, so who says more accurate says more output so also less consumption, is that right?

Lambda1
26th April, 2020, 06:03 PM
No file no rate........

F4STuning
26th April, 2020, 06:13 PM
Yes file, more downloading than rate....LOL

strike01
27th April, 2020, 01:22 PM
No file no rate........

Sorry, I forgot to add the file.It's okay now.

ZiZiTun
27th April, 2020, 01:39 PM
What a program you use to make modification?

tunelab
27th April, 2020, 03:12 PM
its not tuned only messed

strike01
27th April, 2020, 05:12 PM
What a program you use to make modification?

I use most of time edcsuite and winols for egr off

strike01
27th April, 2020, 05:15 PM
its not tuned only messed

It's a eco tune! not stage 1, I don't understand why is messed ? Can you please explain?
My clutch is end of life, I can't make more torque so I searching to improve economy only
What do you think about it ?
Boost lowered and smoke map increased so AFR increased, I'm right?
Soi is advanced @ low RPM again for economy

strike01
28th April, 2020, 01:36 PM
Anyone can help ?

kris81orzesze
28th April, 2020, 09:46 PM
I dont know what do you trying to do there. 1.9tdi polo 101bhp its enough eco, and powerless.
Just make good mod file with correct settings, and you will get better economy in normal driving style and better performance, when you needed.
And one thing, close egr will not give you better economy at all.

strike01
29th April, 2020, 06:07 AM
And one thing, close egr will not give you better economy at all.

Can you explain why?

strike01
29th April, 2020, 06:09 AM
I dont know what do you trying to do there. 1.9tdi polo 101bhp its enough eco, and powerless.
Just make good mod file with correct settings, and you will get better economy in normal driving style and better performance, when you needed.

I know that manufacturer will ajust settings for emissions compliants and I want to improve settings for economy only, I don't care about NoX