PDA

View Full Version : Cheap european subscriptions?

Devilfish
28th September, 2008, 09:51 AM
What's the cheapest cards available out there for subscription?

I would like to get on a server but all the good ones require something to share back and I only have a FTA sky card. I figure if I buy a cheap subscription that would do the job...it would need to be really cheap though lol.

2tone
1st October, 2008, 07:00 PM
rep of ireland is not bad as if you take the small package you get rte1 and 2 free and that means they dont block stuff out then you get a better deal on satanta if you have that card also if you can get some one in italy you can get the full sub for 450 euro place charge alot more for the card think its better if you can get some one that lives there to let you use there address then you get it cheaper but you pay for what you get i know people that pay 100 a year and the server is ok then there is one's you pay about 300 to 350 and they are good as they are small its up to you and you can always test the servers before you pay but having a card is better as you can go to a different one if you please

av2008
1st October, 2008, 09:02 PM
The cheap packages are difficult to get hold of, the only ones that are easily available in the UK are Nova, Sky Italia, Digitalb, art. They are not exactly cheap. The problem is usually to get the small packages you must prove you live in the country, its very difficult.

Your best bet is to sub to a cheap sky package and share

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd October, 2008, 12:01 AM
Cheap hey? Try out ART(arab radio television). Their sport package is about 80quid a year from fleabay and DM's shop. But make sure you are aware that these cards are not legal in europe as they are intended for the middle east.

halau
6th October, 2008, 08:06 PM
I subscribe to this one only ?5 a month but unsure on size of dish you will need mate :rofl::rofl:

w*w.truevisionstv.com/eng/ubc_knowledge_package.aspx

.: JaCkPoT :.
6th October, 2008, 09:04 PM
I subscribe to this one only ?5 a month but unsure on size of dish you will need mate :rofl::rofl:

w*w.truevisionstv.com/eng/ubc_knowledge_package.aspx] never heard of this package b4. which satellite is it on?
i think u are allowed to post links so long as they are not linked to another forum with similar content. edit ur post and take out the square bracket at the end `]` as this deems the site invalid.
Are the caTV and dsTV subs the same price??

halau
7th October, 2008, 04:37 PM
according to this its same price but i have yet to find anyone who has it

w*w.truevisionstv.com/eng/pricing.aspx

you would need one f**k off dish to get it as it sits at 78.5 east
w*w.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html

maybe one day with advancement in the dreambox or other i might be able to link it up with you guys in europe

Devilfish
7th October, 2008, 05:48 PM
Just out of interest, where abouts are you halau?

halau
7th October, 2008, 06:47 PM
Today in UK

thered
7th October, 2008, 07:15 PM
Cheap hey? Try out ART(arab radio television). Their sport package is about 80quid a year from fleabay and DM's shop. But make sure you are aware that these cards are not legal in europe as they are intended for the middle east.

just out of interest ive got a 7025 ive just been looking on ebay at these do i just need to pop the card in the box and thats it or do they require setting up