PDA

View Full Version : MAN need help eliminate dtc

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 11:33 AM
hello guys i need help eliminating this dtc , please help

dtc code p1d18

bobolin4o
2nd May, 2020, 11:38 AM
Check again the code... there is not such code in the file.

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 12:22 PM
I had code P1D17 and p1d18

Στάλθηκε από το MAR-LX1A μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 12:29 PM
I had dtc for nox

pike
2nd May, 2020, 12:39 PM
Hi,

AdBLue system present in car.

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 12:47 PM
yes it is present if it needs to be eliminated plese

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 02:11 PM
Anyone can give me a hand with either removing this codes or removing anything related to nox codes

Babos
2nd May, 2020, 02:14 PM
How you diagnostic that DTC codes?

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 02:20 PM
P1d18 P1d17

alexandrosts
2nd May, 2020, 05:05 PM
any luck guys i am really stuck with this car

jurebv
2nd May, 2020, 08:48 PM
your codes do not exist in this dump, post proper fault codes

alexandrosts
3rd May, 2020, 01:16 PM
OK problem solved my Winols issue is fixed thak you guys for the support

jurebv
3rd May, 2020, 01:52 PM
yeah i usually solve my truck nonexistant dtc by reinstalling winols too :D

alexandrosts
3rd May, 2020, 01:58 PM
Because u try help me solve a problem wile I had some issues with my license that doesn't mean that you are a rising star sunshine, the egr off file you did sucks didn't work, just so you know. Anyway I will let you live the dream go help newbies and pretend that you are a tuner

jurebv
3rd May, 2020, 02:49 PM
Lol, my comment wasnt insulting i was just trying to motivate you to share a solution, and by that i mean what pcode you had...which couple of people mentioned not in dump...but thanks for comments and egr off i did was closed by hysteresis with dtcs removed so it must work, didnt see anyone else rushing to help and i can now see why

alexandrosts
3rd May, 2020, 02:54 PM
i apologize than possible didn't understood your comment, i had many of good boys giving me hell just to help me when i needed help, and like i said i apologize for my comment

alexandrosts
3rd May, 2020, 03:16 PM
egr off file not good , you haven't disable egr properly, the dtc's issues from man file i had removed them my self that's why you could find anything , but because i got stuck wile working on my pc i was stressed out to delivering the files the same same day, i never had issues with other members helping , is not like i ask for help a lot , when you help someone you or anyone else please don't treat members like the don't know that they doing ,we all had issues and got stuck with something. help and reputation should be earned after your help you never ask someone to rep and thank you because he is stuck and needs the file

jurebv
3rd May, 2020, 04:43 PM
i never said you dont know what you're doing , all i said was reply to your answer "solved winols issue" , which was joke to aim to explain what solved, because dtc dont exist and you said you solved by reinstalling winols , so you explain more detail what happened, but lession learned, not everyone can take a joke

now i understand what happened, you deleted pcode , thats why we couldnt find code

anyway, sorry for missunderstanding

bobolin4o
4th May, 2020, 06:47 AM
Hm... i can't see deleted P code, so the truth is else i suppose.