PDA

View Full Version : Monoblock Hotbird & Eurobird

abynk
28th September, 2008, 05:58 PM
I got one technomate tm7650va set to recieve hotbird 13E, Eurobird 9E using a monoblock. Please help me to how to set this up to receive both satellites together.My problem is each time I have to go to setup to switch the channels in different satellites.I know you can watch all channels without the need to go to setup

thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
28th September, 2008, 10:17 PM
Is it one lnb or 2 lnbs on a bracket? If its two seperate lnbs with 2 seperate wires going into a diseqc switch then on your satellite setup menu use diseqc 1.0 and 1.1 for the two. If it is one lnb then you shouldnt have to keep switching as them lnbs are read as one so no settings should need changing. Im not speaking from experience so dont take my word for granted as i am telling you from what i have read elsewhere and told.

time2rest
29th September, 2008, 04:26 AM
I got one technomate tm7650va set to recieve hotbird 13E, Eurobird 9E using a monoblock. Please help me to how to set this up to receive both satellites together.My problem is each time I have to go to setup to switch the channels in different satellites.I know you can watch all channels without the need to go to setup

thanks

As far as I remember, In the menu of your reciever, set DiSEqC A for 13E and DiSEqC B for the other one. Built in DiSEqC in monoblock should take care of switching.

.: JaCkPoT :.
29th September, 2008, 09:47 AM
As far as I remember, In the menu of your reciever, set DiSEqC A for 13E and DiSEqC B for the other one. Built in DiSEqC in monoblock should take care of switching.
thnx, i knew it was something like that.