PDA

View Full Version : i need make or virgin dump for 13577849 BCM Chevrolet orlando/cruce 24c16

franavs
14th May, 2020, 08:59 PM
Hi i need some help , my car was under water damage and the eprom lost mostly of data , i found one second hand , delete some parts of the dump to 0 but the chevrolet dealer said he cant sincronisation inmo with the engine ecu , and the inmo is active , i need any dump virgin or vmake virging the dump i put here, its a chevrolet orlando 2014 , its the same system of cruce
i have 2 dumps the underwater and original from second hand , thanks in advance

Bllinda
16th May, 2020, 05:02 PM
If you want to know ....
Press both buttons ( thanks + reputation )

Hi i need some help , my car was under water damage and the eprom lost mostly of data , i found one second hand , delete some parts of the dump to 0 but the chevrolet dealer said he cant sincronisation inmo with the engine ecu , and the inmo is active , i need any dump virgin or vmake virging the dump i put here, its a chevrolet orlando 2014 , its the same system of cruce
i have 2 dumps the underwater and original from second hand , thanks in advance

Downloads : 26
Uploads : 1

franavs
16th May, 2020, 07:20 PM
If you want to know ....
i need to know lol

Bllinda
17th May, 2020, 12:15 PM
still left ....

If you want to know ....

franavs
17th May, 2020, 01:47 PM
still left ....
sorry maybe im stupid or i dont understand , reputation? where is? i can send letter of my mother its will say im very good person :P , i need this dump , or pay 400€ for a new ecu , but i dont want help i can understand , thank u for other way

wembleyhill
17th May, 2020, 01:58 PM
sorry maybe im stupid or i dont understand , reputation? where is? i can send letter of my mother its will say im very good person :P , i need this dump , or pay 400€ for a new ecu , but i dont want help i can understand , thank u for other way

press Thanks + Reputation button for Bllinda see pic

Talleresmalaga
17th May, 2020, 02:51 PM
[CITA = franavs; 3871826] necesito saber lol[/ CITA]

Reputación está debajo de la imagen del usuario, con forma de bomba o estrella , te adjunto el enlace para reputacion Bllinda

Sorry to use my native language, it is easier to understand without a translator, attached translation

Reputation is below the user's image, shaped like a bomb, I am attaching the link for Bllinda

Greetings

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=3871736

franavs
17th May, 2020, 04:04 PM
done!!!!!sorry i didnt know about that