PDA

View Full Version : polo 9n problem swapping cluster

atomiczen
19th May, 2020, 06:02 PM
I have a polo 9N don't start after VW dealer try to adapt a new cluster to the car
somethings goes wrong, now there's no vin on ecu, there's vin and mileage on both old and new clusters, both clusters have same part number 6q0920804J, but the old is marelli with 9s12h256 1k78x, and new is VDO micronas. Ecu is edc17u01 0281013010
p1570 blocked by immo on ecu, key blinking on cluster

here i post backup flash and eep from ecu, 9s12 file and eeprom read from new cluster
there's someone can sync ecu with new cluster?

immoneard
20th May, 2020, 04:42 PM
Looks like someone try to clone 1 to 1 ECU , all data corrupted. This is big mess.

atomiczen
22nd May, 2020, 03:17 PM
there's someone can extract pin from this cluster?
carprog give me 1404, but i try with vcds and don't work

immoneard
22nd May, 2020, 04:10 PM
You have brand new Virgin cluster , Pin is not needed , but like I said your ECU is messed up , no way to do anything till ECU is fixed . Data in Eeprom is corrupted .
Now when you try to start car , does it car start and run 2-3 sec , or just cranking?

atomiczen
22nd May, 2020, 04:19 PM
You have brand new Virgin cluster , Pin is not needed , but like I said your ECU is messed up , no way to do anything till ECU is fixed . Data in Eeprom is corrupted .
Now when you try to start car , does it car start and run 2-3 sec , or just cranking?
ecu is fixed, copied immo id, vin and checksum corrected, if i immo off eeprom car start and there's no error into ecu

now the only problem i have is key lamp blinking on dash, i want to match key with dash, and i need pin to do it

immoneard
22nd May, 2020, 04:43 PM
There is no need PIn when cluster is Virgin , just go to Ch 50 direct with out Log in, But really do not know if Ch 50 will work with EDC 17 .

Also Immo id and Vin is not only thing you need in ECU , there is much more data to be add. So I doubt adaptation will work at all, like I said it is big mess on this car , not just simple Pin read and do it .
Also I am not sure will VDO cluster work in this car with EDC 17 , All car I have seen with EDC 17 has MM , But I may be wrong.

atomiczen
22nd May, 2020, 08:43 PM
There is no need PIn when cluster is Virgin , just go to Ch 50 direct with out Log in, But really do not know if Ch 50 will work with EDC 17 .

Also Immo id and Vin is not only thing you need in ECU , there is much more data to be add. So I doubt adaptation will work at all, like I said it is big mess on this car , not just simple Pin read and do it .
Also I am not sure will VDO cluster work in this car with EDC 17 , All car I have seen with EDC 17 has MM , But I may be wrong.
6q0920804J Marelli was changed with 6Q0920804JX VDO

morgano
22nd May, 2020, 09:09 PM
From that file i see also pin 01404

atomiczen
22nd May, 2020, 11:34 PM
From that file i see also pin 01404
try to add key with vcds, don't login with this pincode
i think eeprom was corrupted, i don't know which tool can repair it.

toutougsmserver
23rd May, 2020, 03:57 AM
Can u put backup ecu after you copy immo data on it ?
Need check may be can help to solve
You have corrupted data

ziko
23rd November, 2023, 11:53 PM
Have same ecu immo activated. I can find ,change all immo data in ecu, BUT is vdo dash has CS, MAC like let's say golf5 or 6?
Also channel 50 not work with edc17.
My ecu has different pin from dash,but I guess ecu eeprom corrupted, no VIN no ommo ID, so probably wrong CS and pin too.
I wi try put other eeprom with off but would like to lnow howbto adaptvecu to dash.
My ecu eeprom has p1603, internal module error

Tnx
Solved