PDA

View Full Version : Banned from DK

larryoke
12th January, 2010, 08:21 PM
I was logged on the site @ 5.30pm today then I tried again @ 6.30 to a banned notice from the site, is there a problem or has someone other than the mods managed to ban me, funny though I'm obviously back on now! any ideas anyone?

gmb45
12th January, 2010, 08:24 PM
I was logged on the site @ 5.30pm today then I tried again @ 6.30 to a banned notice from the site, is there a problem or has someone other than the mods managed to ban me, funny though I'm obviously back on now! any ideas anyone? admin "tweeking" settings m8

larryoke
12th January, 2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks for that, was wondering what I'd do without DK, probs the wife's head in.

Devilfish
12th January, 2010, 08:30 PM
Sorry it was my fault, everyone was banned for a while, I didn't realise. All ok now.

gmb45
12th January, 2010, 08:36 PM
Sorry it was my fault, everyone was banned for a while, I didn't realise. All ok now. lol big time panic alert m8, me included :embarassed:

chalky 4
13th January, 2010, 11:02 AM
Devilfish The word is Meathead sent you ?10. If I send you ?20. will you ban him. Please!

gmb45
13th January, 2010, 11:07 AM
Devilfish The word is Meathead sent you ?10. If I send you ?20. will you ban him. Please!
:eek: meathead sucking up to df ? :puke: ( hows a ton sound df m8 ;) )

spondulick
13th January, 2010, 08:10 PM
sent u email was concerned,...just ignore it.

Meat-Head
5th February, 2010, 12:18 AM

Cool I'm getting slagged off to the boss man!

Just had a quick look through your posts, and can't see where have offended you along the line, please explain.

Yes have donated to this site, worth every penny, even if it is a re-occuring subscrition. Have you donated?

Read somewhere the other day.

"If you lend somebody ?20 and you never see that peson again, it was
properbly worth it"

So perhaps we could donate and ban you?

Devilfish
8th February, 2010, 08:14 PM
I'm sure donations are not recurring. It's not a subscription, simply a donation.

chalky 4
9th February, 2010, 10:44 AM
Mr Meathead My honest opinion is you would be a great loss to this forum. I enjoy your posts. Its interesting how the auto section guys get on so well, and the amount of software you all share. (?20 quid to ban him) :thefinger:

ianmac
9th February, 2010, 11:04 AM
Mr Meathead My honest opinion is you would be a great loss to this forum. I enjoy your posts. Its interesting how the auto section guys get on so well, and the amount of software you all share. (?20 quid to ban him) :thefinger:

I don't know what your problem is with Meathead & why you are so obsessed about getting him Banned m8, :hmmmm2:
Meathead is ok, I love reading his funny posts, he has a great way of explaining things.

--- Ian ---

:boxing:

Meat-Head
10th February, 2010, 07:56 PM
I'm sure donations are not recurring. It's not a subscription, simply a donation.

Oh you're the boss, thought see somewhere it was recurring
just if you try in one years time, it might 'bounce' that's all.

Happy paying ?10/year to DK it's MUCH better than ?25/month to dating sites, which ALWAYS end up giving me a ban anyway!

Oh as your 'here' Devilfish in a few weeks time, would you be kind enough
to post a response to here, not that anybody will want to pay for anything anyway. Thanks icc im*o calculator - Page 2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/icc-immo-calculator-64188-post451371/#post451371)

Meat-Head
19th February, 2012, 10:12 PM

Hi, the reason i haven't renewed my DK donation is confirm, that it does not automattcally renew.

Before i get my wedge out, could the system be twaked so you can donate more money?

ADVERTISEMENT:

Due to unforseen circumstancses M-H-M Will be closed sometime soon, for a vacation.

It means on vacation PAYING to use the internet at ?6 per hour.
Would rather NOT pay that money for a slow internet and donate the money to DK instead on return.

Thanks for your understanding

Meat