PDA

View Full Version : Vag Me7.5 P0601

honingkoning
28th May, 2020, 10:45 PM
Could some one repair my eep/flash.
after battery change p0601 active, i tested other files and car runs only first time and then it gets locked again.
Car is 1999 audi a4

i see de the deadlock but i dont know how te repair.

Wbr Adam.

BadeaCristian
28th May, 2020, 11:45 PM
eeprom fix. try it and report.

honingkoning
30th May, 2020, 12:42 AM
eeprom fix. try it and report.It did not worked, someone else maybe?
I write 00 where 33 is located and p0601 is gone but now I have internal eep error.

Some one guys?

Maybe someone could share eep en flash from same ecu.

4b0906018aa

Wbr Adam.

ecuprogramer
30th May, 2020, 08:48 AM
hi help you dtc error code off forever...and immo off to eeprom write to ecu and problem solved...

reputation and thnx button for help you

File is ready.

PIN: 65535

honingkoning
30th May, 2020, 10:09 AM
hi help you dtc error code off forever...and immo off to eeprom write to ecu and problem solved...

reputation and thnx button for help you

File is ready.

PIN: 65535

Already tried like that, but no help.
Dtc off and immo off does not help in this one

ecuprogramer
30th May, 2020, 10:16 AM
You're not right real dtc off and real immo off helps, press thnx button and try my solution, it will be good

morgano
30th May, 2020, 10:19 AM
Just flash good original in boot mode, and fix eeprom 33 to 0 and correct checksum of that eeprom block and car should work without sacrifice immo.

honingkoning
30th May, 2020, 10:23 AM
Just flash good original in boot mode, and fix eeprom 33 to 0 and correct checksum of that eeprom block and car should work without sacrifice immo.I don't know how to correct cs of that block that's the whole part,
That's why I ask for help.

Btw why does it need to be flashed in boot mode?

Wbr

morgano
30th May, 2020, 10:26 AM
Flash good original in bootmode ensures you write whole flash without messing with the checksums the main reason for eeprom dead code. You can fix eeprom thousand times, while your flash not pass checksums ok it will cone back.

On mobile now, when i am on desktop if you haven’t solved i qill have a look at your files.

honingkoning
30th May, 2020, 10:46 AM
Flash good original in bootmode ensures you write whole flash without messing with the checksums the main reason for eeprom dead code. You can fix eeprom thousand times, while your flash not pass checksums ok it will cone back.

On mobile now, when i am on desktop if you haven’t solved i qill have a look at your files.Pls check when you have the possibility.
I have ori gall I quess it writes this Ecu in boot mode!

Thanks

morgano
30th May, 2020, 07:21 PM
Pls check when you have the possibility.
I have ori gall I quess it writes this Ecu in boot mode!

Thanks

Flash seemed to be ok, all checksums correct, here is couple of fixed eeproms, one immo on, and one immo off.

good luck mate.

honingkoning
31st May, 2020, 01:43 AM
Flash seemed to be ok, all checksums correct, here is couple of fixed eeproms, one immo on, and one immo off.

good luck mate.

Thanks i will let you know how it worked out.

Wbr Adam.

morgano
1st June, 2020, 01:34 AM
Thanks i will let you know how it worked out.

Wbr Adam.

Did you finally try the files? Is the car running again? ;)

honingkoning
1st June, 2020, 01:38 AM
Did you finally try the files? Is the car running again? ;)No sorry will be one of these days [emoji17].
Car is like 40 km from here

honingkoning
4th June, 2020, 11:39 PM
Did you finally try the files? Is the car running again? ;)Car running again.

You are the best [emoji106]

rubioftv
17th March, 2023, 06:35 PM
can someone pass me please the password from fixed file i need this files i got flash and lost eeprom on this ecu ...