PDA

View Full Version : help Please

Salami
29th September, 2008, 05:08 PM
Dear Friends, :)

I have lost celts and rangers channels please help to get them back.
1) Do I have to flash the box again? or there is an easy way to get them back.

2) My OS is Pesta you know what I mean I tried to flash my sister's box other night and the system was playing games with me. the XP was so easy. I don't want to go back to XP so any tips how to use vista for flashing the dbox will be appreciated. thank you so much for any help I can get.
kindest regards
Salami

Devilfish
29th September, 2008, 05:46 PM
They're both working for me m8 and I think you are in the same area as me.

Delete the services.xml file from your box and unplug it. When you reboot it, it will tell you to do a scan, set your location (if you have the plugin) then do a scan and see if they come back.

Check that you don't have a myservices.xml file in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit, if you do delete it.

Salami
29th September, 2008, 07:14 PM
They're both working for me m8 and I think you are in the same area as me.

Delete the services.xml file from your box and unplug it. When you reboot it, it will tell you to do a scan, set your location (if you have the plugin) then do a scan and see if they come back.

Check that you don't have a myservices.xml file in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit, if you do delete it.

Hi Devilfish

Probably we are in the same area I am in Cumbernauld.

so I will delete it and try a new scan thanks M8 and speak to you soon.

Devilfish
29th September, 2008, 07:17 PM
My services and bouquets will work in your area Salami. :)

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Service and Bouquets ex-tw Scotland (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/services-bouquets/18/service-bouquets-ex-tw-scotland-341/)

Salami
2nd October, 2008, 03:30 PM
My services and bouquets will work in your area Salami. :)

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Service and Bouquets ex-tw Scotland (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/services-bouquets/18/service-bouquets-ex-tw-scotland-341/)

Thank you so much for your continuing support and help M8, is working perfect now sheers.

trcontacts
31st October, 2008, 12:39 PM
thank you very match i use this very best :=))