PDA

View Full Version : BMW EDC17C50 DTC problem

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 06:58 PM
Hi friends. BMW X3 2.0D F25 with EDC17C50. I need to make EGR off. With software online EGR map do it, but software dos not recognize DTC table and dos not disable DTCs what i need. EGR connected or disconnected only change DTCs from intermittent to permanent. Attached ori file and egr off file. I need to disable DTCs as in picture showed. First picture is after EGR off, second picture is when car come to me after car service. Can someone help with this?
Thank you

kris81orzesze
3rd June, 2020, 07:31 PM
Hi friends. BMW X3 2.0D F25 with EDC17C50. I need to make EGR off. With software online EGR map do it, but software dos not recognize DTC table and dos not disable DTCs what i need. EGR connected or disconnected only change DTCs from intermittent to permanent. Attached ori file and egr off file. I need to disable DTCs as in picture showed. First picture is after EGR off, second picture is when car come to me after car service. Can someone help with this?
Thank you
read by eobd you will get pxxxx codes and your software should recognize fault codes..

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 07:41 PM
What tool can read P codes?

read by eobd you will get pxxxx codes and your software should recognize fault codes..

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 07:45 PM
Its not problem P or another type of DTC, software under DTC dos not recognize this file. I can not enter any DTC. Its not recognized in software.

kris81orzesze
3rd June, 2020, 07:46 PM
What tool can read P codes?
your launch and most of the other tools

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 07:51 PM
I will do it tomorow and send it here. But problem will stay.

your launch and most of the other tools

kris81orzesze
3rd June, 2020, 07:59 PM
Its not problem P or another type of DTC, software under DTC dos not recognize this file. I can not enter any DTC. Its not recognized in software.
what soft u using?

johak
3rd June, 2020, 08:29 PM
the requested dtc off, but your egr off solution is not good, better disconnect egr and delete dtc.

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 08:33 PM
I am make a mistake. I am select this ecu as EDC17C50, because this info i am found on internet and Kris tell me that this ecu is EDC17C41. Because of that egr off is wrong and DTC are not recognized.
Thank you

the requested dtc off, but your egr off solution is not good, better disconnect egr and delete dtc.

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 08:54 PM
I am make a mistake. I am select tis ecu as EDC17C50, because this info i am found on internet and kris tell me that this ecu is EDC17C41. Because of that egr off is wrong and DTC are not recognized.
Thank you

credoline
3rd June, 2020, 08:55 PM
But as i can see on some instruction pictures EDC17C41 have 5 connectors and EDC17C50 have 2 connectors. My ecu is with 2 connectors. I am litlle confused. What fuel injection is my ecu ?

Junkyard Dog
3rd June, 2020, 08:59 PM
But as i can see on some instruction pictures EDC17C41 have 5 connectors and EDC17C50 have 2 connectors. My ecu is with 2 connectors. I am litlle confused. What fuel injection is my ecu ?

Remove ECU and on sticker you will see what type you have.

cupsi
3rd June, 2020, 09:59 PM
On engine 2000ccm ecu is edc17c50.. On 18d and 20d

ecuprogramer
4th June, 2020, 07:51 AM
credoline (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/89856-credoline)

help you
reputation and thnx button press for help after send rar pass:wink:

All dtc error code off ok,good day