PDA

View Full Version : Help required comparing 2 files please

Adzer
6th June, 2020, 05:04 PM
hi, im looking for someone to take a look at two files for me and compare them.

iv just rebuild my race car from the ground up, im using the same ecu as i did last year and same engine, all was running fine

this year i removed all the immo wiring and immo deleted the ecu and ive changed the cam in the engine

the car starts so immo delete has worked but it wont stay running unless I hold the throttle open slightly, if it does manage to stay running by itself it idles rough and pretty much ready to stall.

can I email the ori file and the current file on the ecu to someone to have a look to make sure the map hasn't changed other than immo

thanks

morgano
6th June, 2020, 08:01 PM
Start by saying which ecu is fit in the car and what car is it, then mostly possible say if immo off could have affected maps on ecu.

Adzer
6th June, 2020, 08:32 PM
Start by saying which ecu is fit in the car and what car is it, then mostly possible say if immo off could have affected maps on ecu.

siemens ems2, mini cooper

NASTASE
7th June, 2020, 11:11 AM
On most of Mini Cooper , in special at R50 Cooper 115hp, if you replace the camshaft with a sport cam , always will get a bad idle.Not the case of R53, where Newman cam or Piper cam lead to small oscillations at idle.On R50 after few seconds, engine stop, must keep the gas pedal always slightly pressed.Need a guy who know well this EMS2000.