PDA

View Full Version : Missing Channels on EX5000

inchy
29th September, 2008, 08:32 PM
Got an EX5000 last week and did a scan and have got most of the channels - but theyre are some channels missing. Is there a way I can add them manually?

The missing channels are:

Living
UK Gold
Bravo
Trouble
Challenge
Hallmark
Hallmark +1
UKTV History +1
UKTV Documentary +1
UKTV Style
Sky Premiere
Sky Premiere +1
Sky Modern
Sky Sports Extra
Disney Channel
Disney Channel +1
Playhouse Disney
Disney Challenge

Cheers
Inchy

jason
30th September, 2008, 07:18 PM
Hi Inchy.

This happened on my box, but I just did a rescan and it picked up all the channels. Make sure it says deleting channels before the new scan starts.

Good luck.

notel98
30th September, 2008, 09:26 PM
Check OTHERS Bics channels I have noticed that some of my missing stuff like premiere and premiere +1 were here

aaron34
30th September, 2008, 10:22 PM
Hi All,
I also have missing channels on my ex5000..Sky Sports News & Sky News can any one tell me how I can get these also can I get Sky Box Office on ex5000

Thx
Aaron

thered
1st October, 2008, 11:22 AM
Hi All,
I also have missing channels on my ex5000..Sky Sports News & Sky News can any one tell me how I can get these also can I get Sky Box Office on ex5000

Thx
Aaron

afraid you cant get sky sports news sky one with virgin anymore they took them off virgin wouldnt stump up the wanted cash from sky

as for the box office ie boxing wrestling these normally appear the week its on it will be on one of the ppv channels mines on live events if you have no picture b4 event try to update channels it should be there

aaron34
3rd October, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hi All
What would I need to do to connect my eurovox to my tv in a seperate lounge without moving the box, will this create a problem with quality of the picture..

Thx
Aaron