PDA

View Full Version : Zexel 407917-144 replacement PLCC 2X27C010

alcorte
11th June, 2020, 08:55 AM
Hello good day.
I am going to make a mod of a patrol gr, it has two 2X27C010 PLCCs, and I have replaced them with two amd 29f010b.
When reading the original chips st 27c010, I use st and selection 27c010 in the programmer, and when writing the new chips, I use amd 29f010b, since it does not let me write them as st 27c010.
The case is that the car does not start. And I wonder if these chips are not compatible. In a vw, if I have replaced them successfully.
But the same with this ecu, it is not possible.

Thks...

morgano
11th June, 2020, 09:38 AM
They are compatible.

I would recheck them chips not swapped LLL in place of HHH, also would check sockets soldering (if you put them) and also check the plcc32 make good contact on sockets, sometimes chips go so deep in the sockets that they loose good contact, need to put something below the chips to have them lifted and make good contact.

alcorte
11th June, 2020, 01:33 PM
I have soldered two sockets to the ECU.
The fact is that I don't have it here, I sent it out of my city. I told him to change the chips, and it remains the same. So I discard changing HHH files to LLL.
I think it will be some connection, in the welding, although I tried that it was fine, but surely it is that.