PDA

View Full Version : W639 EIS problem.

g5n14
11th June, 2020, 12:20 PM
Hello guys!

I have a car W639 Mercedes. EIS wont let turn the key sometimes, sometimes requires a little tension on the key to turn (to unlock ELV). Also, sometimes dash is going crazy, turning off or showing DTC which does not exist.

I was thinking its MCU damaged inside the EIS and bought new EIS. It is HC08 mask 3K85K. I have read ori eeprom from both MCUs and uploaded to new module, all with R270. Same issue still (sometimes dont turn, but starts when turned and ELV unlocked), but with new module there are DTC about VIN not matching. Whats up with that? The VIN is located in FLASH not EEPROM on those MCUs?

I have pulled up my Orange 5 (because R270 struggles on those MCU to read flash) and readed all available flashes. Data was only in FLASH and FLASHV. So what should i do now to get rid of this VIN errors?

And also in one topic i found out that one guy was having exactly the same issue with dash and eis and he ended up changing ZGS as he said https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/682201-MB-Vito-W639-EZS

What did the guy mean by ZGS cause according to my experience there is no ZGS in theese cars.

Huge thanks!

g5n14
11th June, 2020, 12:22 PM
Here are files for example from new modules R2 MCU. All named accordingly to Orange 5. If someone can tell me where the VIN is, couldnt locate it by myself.
Thanks again!

ecuprogramer
11th June, 2020, 12:23 PM
Hello, disassemble the key infra and clean the ir port, that's the problem ...

g5n14
11th June, 2020, 10:09 PM
Hello, disassemble the key infra and clean the ir port, that's the problem ...

Thanks for the answer. Already tried. Same situation + dash does random stuff even if car starts.

g5n14
11th June, 2020, 10:11 PM
Someone can answer about clonin EZS with 2xHC08? Flash contains some vin data or all in eeprom? If in Flash, then with orange5 view of flash+flashV, in which one of those? Thanks a lot!

g5n14
13th June, 2020, 09:58 AM
Hey! Someone please?

g5n14
15th June, 2020, 12:29 PM
Up! How to copy Eis?