PDA

View Full Version : Focus 1.6tdci 90hp EDC16C34/2.20 - help me please with my own first mod !

Umpapa
11th June, 2020, 04:46 PM
Hello. I am very beginner. I'm still learning . This is my first mod of my own car. After writining my mod the car has no power (Turbo is not working). no dtc codes. Please check my mod file and comments.

morgano
11th June, 2020, 07:31 PM
Flash back original and see if car recovered its lost power.

chrisimerk
11th June, 2020, 07:37 PM
For starters you have not modified drivers wish maps or extended x axis on any of the maps,
you have also flattened 2 boost maps to -0.44 bar why have you done this that will be your answer to no boost obviously.
You can push this car abit more and still be in safe margins for the engine and components as this isnt even a stage 1

modify them 2 other boost maps instead of flattening them to get your power back, again why have you done this?

Have you worked out air fuel ratios?
This is just a percentage tune which is bad practice

Umpapa
11th June, 2020, 09:21 PM
Flash back original and see if car recovered its lost power.Yes, i know. Thanks.

Wysłane z mojego Mi Note 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Umpapa
11th June, 2020, 09:28 PM
For starters you have not modified drivers wish maps or extended x axis on any of the maps,
you have also flattened 2 boost maps to -0.44 bar why have you done this that will be your answer to no boost obviously.
You can push this car abit more and still be in safe margins for the engine and components as this isnt even a stage 1

modify them 2 other boost maps instead of flattening them to get your power back, again why have you done this?

Have you worked out air fuel ratios?
This is just a percentage tune which is bad practiceThank you a bunch. :) I cannot believe I made such mistakes. It was late at night and I was knackered. I managed to correct them though.
I have not yet worked the ratio of fuel to air.

Thanks again

Wysłane z mojego Mi Note 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka