PDA

View Full Version : control of my first map

calya28
13th June, 2020, 10:15 PM
Hello,
here is my first reprog, I will want to know if what I did is good and if there are errors explain them to me so that I understand.
Thank you in advance.

oliva
14th June, 2020, 08:25 AM
You could watch your work, but not for free. The people here spent a lot of money and spent a long time having many sleepless nights to learn something and understand something.
Should they share it with everyone now?

familiozo
14th June, 2020, 10:13 AM
You could watch your work, but not for free. The people here spent a lot of money and spent a long time having many sleepless nights to learn something and understand something.
Should they share it with everyone now?
I agree with you.

calya28
14th June, 2020, 10:14 AM
Hello Oliva,
I understand what you are saying, but the goal of a forum is it not sharing, I do not ask that I do my carto, just explained to me my errors or if I am on the right track, I can give a ticket if the explanations are good and keep me going.

familiozo
14th June, 2020, 11:01 AM
Hello Oliva,
I understand what you are saying, but the goal of a forum is it not sharing, I do not ask that I do my carto, just explained to me my errors or if I am on the right track, I can give a ticket if the explanations are good and keep me going.
For compare 2 files upload and original.

calya28
14th June, 2020, 04:23 PM
Hello familiozo,
I thank you for the interest that you bring me, I specify that it is me who made the modifications on the file by calculating all the values ​​and not modifications in%.
As it is my first card, I would like to to know if I understood correctly or if I made mistakes.
I don't want anyone to modify my file, but to explain to me why I didn't do well and how to do it well.
So, thank you in advance.
Here is my ori file.

familiozo
14th June, 2020, 07:38 PM
Hello familiozo,
I thank you for the interest that you bring me, I specify that it is me who made the modifications on the file by calculating all the values ​​and not modifications in%.
As it is my first card, I would like to to know if I understood correctly or if I made mistakes.
I don't want anyone to modify my file, but to explain to me why I didn't do well and how to do it well.
So, thank you in advance.
Here is my ori file.
Hello Mate
I look your file but..no comment.Need to read and learn.

calya28
14th June, 2020, 08:10 PM
familiozo,

thank you for taking the time to view my work.

I am looking for training, but in France there is not much good.

familiozo
15th June, 2020, 09:18 AM
familiozo,

thank you for taking the time to view my work.

I am looking for training, but in France there is not much good.
Look here
https://mega.nz/file/Y913SDDA#4y2vRulVTFdvBp2uUwPWIFNzYJfyAr46ndn1ssvFL Co

calya28
15th June, 2020, 05:00 PM
familiozo,
thanks for the document, i just have to translate it.

oliva
15th June, 2020, 10:57 PM
Polish is very easy;) First map and already bad. Pedal from 30% ???

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/3877813900_1592258634_thumb.jpg (https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/3877813900_1592258634.png)

calya28
16th June, 2020, 08:02 AM
Hello Oliva,
Thank you for your interest in my work and for helping me improve.
Why is my pedal map bad?
Because I started at 30%
What I did, I took my max value and reduced with the same deviations as the map ori.
The configuration of my car is 800nm ​​+ reinforced clutch, turbo hybrid Turbo GT2365V + large exchanger, precata and fap removed.
Thanks for help.

calya28
21st June, 2020, 02:01 PM
Hello Oliva,
Why, I can't map to 30% pedal, you can devellop please.
Thank you