PDA

View Full Version : C5 (I) HDI , Can someone here help me please

Mindvision
16th June, 2020, 11:16 AM
Hi Guys :)
Can someone please remap me this.
Its a Citroen C5, (2004) 80KW Diesel. Bosch ECU NR: 0281 010 808 ("EDC15C2" on the sticker)

Attached is the original File, i readout with mpps.

Please more Power.
Disable EGR if possible/If its recommended ? , i dont know that engine good, and my greatest wish would be: Please +50 rpm IDLE Speed. and checksum (MPPS Tells me i have to checksum before write to this ecu)
Engine has 230.000 km on it, and everything is fine as i know.

Got it from my Dad for driving in the cold seasons :)

I postet this in the "Free File Service" section. I find it lovely when some guys there do their Job, post a edited File, for sure Password protected (For what in this section, or is this Thread only here for Collecting Original Readouts ?), and dont response to a PrivateMessage.
When I do it for myself, i need Time, for some Experts here its a Job for approx 15-20 mins i guess, so please for free. (This is not a Race car)

Thanks in Advance
Joachim

Pawel43
16th June, 2020, 11:23 AM
The fact is, my dear friend, that you believe that a tuner does things to waste time or hasn't invested his money in programs before, if they don't reply to you, it's because selling files is not allowed here. If you want a good file, ask them a price in pm and see how they do it.
Mine is a suggestion do as you think.

Mindvision
16th June, 2020, 11:34 AM
Oh okay, thanks for the Info !!!!
I only was wondered why they do it in this "Free Section" :)

Okay i will wait a bit, maybe is so kind and can do it for free, if not i will PM Some users :)
Greetz.