PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 2.0 TDI 2003 BKD error during writting with Kess

sorrors
16th June, 2020, 02:03 PM
Hi guys, I have a pretty serious problem. Doing the repro to my car has given me an error during the writing process (with Kess), now the communication using obd (kess) is impossible. It seems that the ecu is totally blocked. Reading in this forum I have come to the conclusion that I would need to write the eeprom and the flash memory (without protection) by recovering with Ktag. Can someone help me with this topic. I currently have the original ecu read file with Kess. I did the reading with Kess and everything was correct. I don't know where to get the eeprom and unprotected flash file. My car is stopped in the garage and all it does is plug in the fans 100%. I attach the files that I have from the car. The ecu is EDC16U1. I have ktag but i dont know what files i need to backup. Can anybody help me?

Inquizit0r
16th June, 2020, 02:40 PM
You can't kill this ECU. Use RECOVERY option in KESS to wake it up.
You don't need any eeprom, etc. If you want - just write your kess reading file by BDM, it's full flash.

sorrors
16th June, 2020, 03:15 PM
By kess it is impossible to do anything (comunication error). I have written the micro by ktag (bdm) with the file that I got reading on kess and it still doesn't work.

Pawel43
16th June, 2020, 03:18 PM
By kess it is impossible to do anything (comunication error). I have written the micro by ktag (bdm) with the file that I got reading on kess and it still doesn't work.
IF have not comunication your ecu died. SO You need full bdm file for your ecu(same soft and hard) and write by KTAG.

sorrors
16th June, 2020, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Where can i find full bdm file?

sorrors
16th June, 2020, 04:05 PM
So I need the full bdm for
HW: 0281011364
SW: 1037390996
SW act .: 03G906016G
How or where can I get it?