PDA

View Full Version : eurovox EX7000 HD Remote

bross
13th January, 2010, 03:15 PM
i got a Eurovox EX7000 HD coming. Duse it come with a remote. i bort a eurovox max remote will that work with a Eurovox EX7000 HD eny help please :)

chic.
13th January, 2010, 03:28 PM
Hi m8 welcome to the forum
the max remote will not work the ex7000 but it should come with one

bross
13th January, 2010, 03:44 PM
ok thanks m8

BlueBox
13th January, 2010, 05:41 PM
i got a Eurovox EX7000 HD coming. Duse it come with a remote. i bort a eurovox max remote will that work with a Eurovox EX7000 HD eny help please :)

When did buy your box also how much?

bross
14th January, 2010, 10:26 PM
i bort 12/1/10 ?255 with usb 750 hard drive and a 1g memory stick

BIGALZ
15th January, 2010, 12:47 PM
i bort 12/1/10 ?255 with usb 750 hard drive and a 1g memory stick
You should have put the ?255 towards a holiday. Did you not read this forum before wasting your money.New Nagra 3 encryption will render your box and everyone elses useless in next couple of months. My advise would be not to open it and contact seller for a refund.

bross
15th January, 2010, 04:07 PM
How encryption works.... how Nagra 3 will effect us C/P:
I have seen a bunch of talk about Nagra 3 being implemented and tested in the data stream so I figured I would explain a bit about how encryption works so that folks understand a bit more about why these rumours are false and why they shouldn?t worry about the release of Nagra 3 so much?..

Just so you know, this is a simplified version? professional encryption is a huge deal with several formulas, algorithms etc?.. but just as encryption is huge so is DECRIPTION?? in other words, for every person making encryption there is 5 working to decrypt it?. All of them working for our stb manufacturers?.. Here is a basic idea of how encryption works :

All encryption is based on a mathematical formula?. For example? you start off with a code to crack and the idea is that you want to find out how many apples Johnny has in his bucket?.. here is how the systems would work?

NAGRA 1?.. this works on basic addition (not really.. this is the part where I am makin? it simpler)?. You start off with someone leaking that there was originally 3 apples in Johnny?s bucket?. The only mathematical process Nagra 1 knows is addition?.. so? the provider sends down the number 5 in the data stream? through basic addition your formula tells you to add 5 apples to the original 3? you get eight and boom?.. you know the answer?. A simple calculation like this would be done millions and millions of times by your receiver in seconds?.. this produces your tv pic using binary language?. When the provider uses addition to change the amount of apples originally in the basket you need a new bin file to help your receiver decrypt the signal?.

NAGRA 2?? Now you introduce subtraction into the mix? now the provider can change the number of apples originally in the basket both ways? add more or take some away?.. the equation is twice as complicated and your receiver has to work double time?? every once in a while the equation gives you a previous number used because due to subtraction you can go back to a previous number?. This is what happens that causes a previous bin file to work?..

NAGRA 3? Ok? let?s say this bad boy can do multiplication?.. now your equations are 3 times as difficult? it is harder for coders to find the formula?. Your number of original apples can now go from 100000 to 2 in a flash of a second due to multiplication?? your receiver is working triple time?? it takes the coders longer to learn how many apples are in the basket??

Bottom line? the bad news is that you may not have any apples in your basket for a while since the coders will need time to figure this out??. The good news is that they are geniuses and a whole lot of rich folks will be losing a pile of money until they get some apples back in your basket??LOL?.. no worries?.. we will get some downtime but we will be back up and running?.

bross
15th January, 2010, 04:54 PM
so eurvox is a wast of time now thn what a s***a

BlueBox
15th January, 2010, 07:31 PM
people are still buying these as i type

BIGALZ
15th January, 2010, 10:33 PM
I hope these geniuses do crack it but they havnt cracked SLY after years of trying. I just think a lot of people are wasting hard earned money based on nothing more than a promise of jam tomorrow.