PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot IAW6LP1.39 acceleration problem

elecautocr
16th June, 2020, 05:51 PM
Hello members:

I have a 2005 307 2.0L RFN engine gasoline, car won´t pass 3000rpm, I have DTC P1613 (configuration fault). I wrote a virgin file and I did the replace-ecu procedure in PP2000, but when PP2000 ask to do telecode, it fails and shows: "telecode is not possible", and most parameters appears "unknow". Car start after finish telecode but DTC P1613 is present and won´t accelerate up to 3000rpm.

Can you check if my original-file is bad and repair it, or if my virgin-file for this ecu is not good ?

thanks very much

olegario
16th June, 2020, 09:33 PM
Hi
Try that virgin. After introduce pin code to ecu, make pairing, and than configuration, fill all data like vent double speed , generator type etc, then pp ask to shut ignition and wait, if everything introduced ok, you'll get positive answer from ecu, if you introduce something that not exist in your car, you'll get error. If all ok, pp than reset all values, you"ll need to turn on/off ignition few times, and than start your engine and wait till vent starts, and than, after it stops, accelerate 5000 revs, and now trottle body aligned.