PDA

View Full Version : Clio IV hfm recode

tunstyle
16th June, 2020, 08:42 PM
Hi all.
I have tried add new key card with renault ecu tool, pin protection take out ok but now HFM ii in virgin state and when try to recode get error.
Now i don't have any working key all deleted. Possible read HFM D_falsh with upa??
Any help appreciate, thanks.

godfathertre
16th June, 2020, 08:59 PM
Have you tried to restore it since you have pin code and isk try disconnecting battery to reset than connect and learn handfree module again should work failing that look for member Terminator 1000 is more knowledgeable as does plenty of these vehicles.

Catalizator
17th June, 2020, 12:21 AM
did you have one card and you tried to record the second? why did you do virgin hfm?

gary01
17th June, 2020, 12:31 AM
If you have a working key and isk you can try to learn hfm.
If don’t work try to read dflash with upa but i think it’s too late.if you wan’t i can give you a virgin dump for hfm.you srite with upa and learn with ecu tool

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

gary01
17th June, 2020, 12:33 AM
http://www.immo-tools.lt/site/files/failai/HFM_X98_.jpg

tunstyle
17th June, 2020, 09:24 AM
Have you tried to restore it since you have pin code and isk try disconnecting battery to reset than connect and learn handfree module again should work failing that look for member Terminator 1000 is more knowledgeable as does plenty of these vehicles.
I try recode hfm with isk but give one error "error 5" and does not recode.

gary01
17th June, 2020, 09:26 AM
Try virgin hfm,and after learn hfm

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

tunstyle
17th June, 2020, 09:30 AM
If you have a working key and isk you can try to learn hfm.
If don’t work try to read dflash with upa but i think it’s too late.if you wan’t i can give you a virgin dump for hfm.you srite with upa and learn with ecu tool

1st Time this car have original card working, but after take protection pin out, HFM stayed in virgin state and original card now don't work.
I read sucefull d-flash with upa and isk read is correct.

gary01
17th June, 2020, 11:49 AM
Learn hfm with you dump

TERMINATOR1000
17th June, 2020, 02:11 PM
Hi all.
I have tried add new key card with renault ecu tool, pin protection take out ok but now HFM ii in virgin state and when try to recode get error.
Now i don't have any working key all deleted. Possible read HFM D_falsh with upa??

Now the car is dead ! " PIN code read protection removal failed "
go to customer for lean an new HFM ( over 1000€ ) , & what R.E.T version you use ? ( he don't provide you secret key ! )
Or simply old card is defective ! need re-soldering coil ...

TERMINATOR1000
17th June, 2020, 02:16 PM
Learn hfm with you dump

c'est mort , il est vierge son HFM ! A mon avis sa carte était défectueuse > ERREUR 5 c'est soit carte vierge soit défectueuse soit d'une autre voiture !

did you have one card and you tried to record the second? why did you do virgin hfm?

it's an automatic process , work fine for everybody until this morning for "tunstyle" user !

no miracle my friend , his HFM is VIRGIN now , ONLY Renault can help it
if used card is OK : an other problem ! Why he can't learn HFM ? Error 5 = wrong PIN code or defective/blank cards
Maybe user ERROR

godfathertre
17th June, 2020, 02:59 PM
This is for Terminator so if press read protection 2015+ plus does Renault tool puts hands free module on virgin state or is the user maybe pressed virgin hands free module by mistake
As too risky if so as £1000 euros for dealer to fix the price of the Keycard is just gone up.

TERMINATOR1000
17th June, 2020, 05:32 PM
never problem .... if you have working key / OR AKL if you buy 1000$ MK3 key programmer to made dealer key

if HFM dead during process , simple exchange it by another one , all data are inside : ISK + PIN code for learn it

AKL , read MCU it's better process

p1et
17th June, 2020, 07:16 PM
I would ask developer what does 'error 5' actually mean. Where is the problem and why RET can't program HFM because it's rare situation here.

tunstyle
17th June, 2020, 09:55 PM
c'est mort , il est vierge son HFM ! A mon avis sa carte était défectueuse > ERREUR 5 c'est soit carte vierge soit défectueuse soit d'une autre voiture !

it's an automatic process , work fine for everybody until this morning for "tunstyle" user !

no miracle my friend , his HFM is VIRGIN now , ONLY Renault can help it
if used card is OK : an other problem ! Why he can't learn HFM ? Error 5 = wrong PIN code or defective/blank cards
Maybe user ERROR

I don't understand why this error appeared because OEM Key when i start programming worked well, i tested it.

tunstyle
17th June, 2020, 10:18 PM
When i start process i have read information and take photo.

jodge
18th June, 2020, 08:57 AM
Now the car is dead ! " PIN code read protection removal failed "
go to customer for lean an new HFM ( over 1000€ ) , & what R.E.T version you use ? ( he don't provide you secret key ! )
Or simply old card is defective ! need re-soldering coil ...

it depends the dealer service level stage some dealers only authorised to changing components like HFM mode some top level dealers able to re-flash the HFM without changing them. And of course if they able to reflash it not necessary to they doing it bcose the profit is very different on a reflashed vs replaced
One of my friend killed two clio with abrites. After towing the top level main dealer they are reflashed the HFM. 1-2 days despare phone callings, some friends help... after that: towing price + and around 100eur man-hours finally the car live again. And a second one after two months when he killed again :D

p1et
18th June, 2020, 01:31 PM
One of my friend killed two clio with abrites. After towing the top level main dealer they are reflashed the HFM. 1-2 days despare phone callings, some friends help... after that: towing price + and around 100eur man-hours finally the car live again. And a second one after two months when he killed again :D

How it happened? AVDI will not start erasing and writing new FLASH if the original FLASH wasn't read correctly. So when AVDI read original FLASH and and it's saved automatically, you can recover afterward when writing new flash will fail.

it depends the dealer service level stage some dealers only authorised to changing components like HFM mode some top level dealers able to re-flash the HFM without changing them.

When i fcked up Captur, dealership did not mention anything about replacing HFM, they reflashed it in 5 minutes but there was still problem and a nightmare which I explained in this forum. To this day Im not sure what was going on and which part of programming they missed but it was something very simple because someone fixed it with 15 minutes with proper tools (clip online for sure is proper tool LMAO)

TERMINATOR1000
18th June, 2020, 03:42 PM
it depends the dealer service level stage some dealers only authorised to changing components like HFM mode some top level dealers able to re-flash the HFM without changing them. And of course if they able to reflash it not necessary to they doing it bcose the profit is very different on a reflashed vs replaced

Yes of course , 100€ it's friend price !
tool advertise user of risk before PIN code reading protection removal , for me it's an 100% safe job !
AFTER 50 cars , ZERO bug for ME, today i add one card , 2 minute job ( 2018 Clio4 )

jodge
18th June, 2020, 07:07 PM
How it happened? AVDI will not start erasing and writing new FLASH if the original FLASH wasn't read correctly. So when AVDI read original FLASH and and it's saved automatically, you can recover afterward when writing new flash will fail.

When i fcked up Captur, dealership did not mention anything about replacing HFM, they reflashed it in 5 minutes but there was still problem and a nightmare which I explained in this forum. To this day Im not sure what was going on and which part of programming they missed but it was something very simple because someone fixed it with 15 minutes with proper tools (clip online for sure is proper tool LMAO)

it was in the early stage i guess the avdi failed something accompanied with user error dunno, i'll ask

that's the main reason why they are replacing stuffs besides the money.. Mostly not the best qualified men working in the dealers

holbi1
18th June, 2020, 08:29 PM
Terminator my French magician what version od ECU tool you are using .And how is with renew Clio 4 cars with keytool .Working?.Thank you

arosta
18th June, 2020, 08:55 PM
I never use new versions of soft if everything is working what i need. My RET soft is more than 1year old. Always is risk that new soft in some tools can add some bugs. Same with my lonsdor - thanks for not updating still have full version for free.

holbi1
18th June, 2020, 09:00 PM
Good me too .And have you used renewed card for aes Clio 4 with keytool?

Catalizator
18th June, 2020, 09:13 PM
Yes of course , 100€ it's friend price !
tool advertise user of risk before PIN code reading protection removal , for me it's an 100% safe job !
AFTER 50 cars , ZERO bug for ME, today i add one card , 2 minute job ( 2018 Clio4 )
make a video of RET, with Clio 4. the tutorial will not hurt.

Catalizator
18th June, 2020, 09:13 PM
dealer update costs in different places different money. and the work depends on the mastery of the master. if he can fix the programming suggestions, if they don’t know how the hfm replacement will be

TERMINATOR1000
18th June, 2020, 09:44 PM
make a video of RET, with Clio 4. the tutorial will not hurt.

It's an automatic process , 1 minute for remove PIN code protection ! All you need is read instruct :
1) test valid card in reader
2) tool virginize HFM
3) tool provide us PIN + ISK
4) & end of process > learn HFM using VALID CARD ( NO THE BLANK CARD !!!!! NEVER EVER = ERROR 5 )

AFTER you need to learn NEW + VALID card like before 2015 CLIO 4

Terminator my French magician what version od ECU tool you are using .And how is with renew Clio 4 cars with keytool .Working?.Thank you

Always the last available , the only problem i will have , its an anti-theft update by Renault ( if they change ISK location in D-flash ) .... maybe one day

holbi1
18th June, 2020, 10:00 PM
Herę similar situationhttps://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/832095-Renault-clio-4-2013

holbi1
18th June, 2020, 10:00 PM
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/832095-Renault-clio-4-2013

holbi1
18th June, 2020, 10:02 PM
Terminator what about renew this AES card?

tunstyle
23rd June, 2020, 09:12 AM
someone have backup dump of d.flash? So i could try to recover hfm module.
Clio iv no hands free 2016
D.flash D70f3633

TERMINATOR1000
23rd June, 2020, 02:46 PM
someone have backup dump of d.flash? So i could try to recover hfm module.
Clio iv no hands free 2016
D.flash D70f3633

test this HFM , same reference , no virgin , all is factory state .
PLUG IT > VIRGINIZE IT > LEARN IT ( with ISK or PIN code from car & card from car NO BLANK card )

tunstyle
23rd June, 2020, 08:25 PM
test this HFM , same reference , no virgin , all is factory state .
PLUG IT > VIRGINIZE IT > LEARN IT ( with ISK or PIN code from car & card from car NO BLANK card )
Thanks TERMINATOR1000 i test as soon as possible.

tunstyle
6th July, 2020, 12:16 PM
Thanks TERMINATOR1000 i test as soon as possible.
Solution tested but don't work. Because when i write original isk, i received message: "error access denied".

Last chance go to dealer with original card, with oem Can Clip in 5 Min problem solved. Enough write in hfm isk with Clip and car start again. :)

TERMINATOR1000
6th July, 2020, 12:36 PM
Solution tested but don't work. Because when i write original isk, i received message: "error access denied".

Last chance go to dealer with original card, with oem Can Clip in 5 Min problem solved. Enough write in hfm isk with Clip and car start again. :)

it's like an low battery corrupted HFM problem ! the only way is Renault.net to provide real PIN code ...
common problem since 2014

TERMINATOR1000
19th July, 2020, 03:33 PM
if ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29

you have kill HFM ! somme people says it's R.E.T other says it's RenOlink ...

If you reprogram HFM after that , give us corrupted file + repair file ( after Renault.net ) for understand if ISK can be find in corrupted file :ridinghorse:

godfathertre
19th July, 2020, 07:34 PM
So is renolink more or less reliable than Renault ecu tool and what is the secret no to mess up hands free module is battery support to be used all the time on these clio and why when you have a working card this happen are you better program original card first than new card on these clio or does not matter.

TERMINATOR1000
19th July, 2020, 11:11 PM
So is renolink more or less reliable than Renault ecu tool and what is the secret no to mess up hands free module is battery support to be used all the time on these clio and why when you have a working card this happen are you better program original card first than new card on these clio or does not matter.

it's an total mystery ! https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/296988-RIMKACHIP find same ISK ( 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29 ) for all HFM killed , i confirm that with my customer who kill HFM with RenOlink two month ago his ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29
Same bug for ALL , maybe Renault update ( theft protect ) , tool bad use , low battery , COVID.19 ????
After investigated corrupted d.flash lose definitely real ISK , need to be confirmed by RIMKACHIP ( after repair the car ) , HFM with ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29 have very small data inside , easy to conclude that the only way is official Renault dealer .

arosta
25th July, 2020, 06:58 AM
Hi all.
I believe Terminator have right. In my opinion you had customer with broken card. I had couple of time same situation (only thanks god not in 2015+ clio capture). I mean if you have customer with Hands Free card which have defective coil you cant see it coz card is working normal (only in card slot is not recognized). Couple of times had situation that in programmin process original card was not stored and not recognized on precoding menu (RET) but my new card was ok. Had to break up card shell, sold coil and put back to programming process. So the best solution in my opinion is to read original card by any cloner like key tool or kd x2 before taking protection out. If KD or Key tool read it it mean coil is good and should be no problem, but if cant read it mean bad coil and need to be fixed or dont push 2015+ pin read. Remember HF card works even coil is bad, but reader cant read card data then

jodge
25th July, 2020, 11:58 AM
I believe Terminator have right. In my opinion you had customer with broken card. I had couple of time same situation (only thanks god not in 2015+ clio capture). I mean if you have customer with Hands Free card which have defective coil you cant see it coz card is working normal (only in card slot is not recognized). Couple of times had situation that in programmin process original card was not stored and not recognized on precoding menu (RET) but my new card was ok. Had to break up card shell, sold coil and put back to programming process. So the best solution in my opinion is to read original card by any cloner like key tool or kd x2 before taking protection out. If KD or Key tool read it it mean coil is good and should be no problem, but if cant read it mean bad coil and need to be fixed or dont push 2015+ pin read. Remember HF card works even coil is bad, but reader cant read card data then

it's a really awsome idea!

einstein23
22nd August, 2023, 03:58 AM
please advice me i am in the same situation !!!! i found a tuto to insert a virgin card !!! at the same time my pin should be changed and my ECM may verginazed !!!! V50 , as i know nobody has virgin for this one ,my isk is same as montioned !!!! edvice me !!! go to trnault.net . or fellow tuto by using virgin card !!!!

Mmotul
22nd August, 2023, 12:35 PM
please advice me i am in the same situation !!!! i found a tuto to insert a virgin card !!! at the same time my pin should be changed and my ECM may verginazed !!!! V50 , as i know nobody has virgin for this one ,my isk is same as montioned !!!! edvice me !!! go to trnault.net . or fellow tuto by using virgin card !!!!

I dont understand you, what is your problem? What is virgin?