PDA

View Full Version : Phaeton kessy swup

ziko
17th June, 2020, 06:43 PM
Hi, ori kessy water deamaged,donor kessy not same number. I get pin codes from both, I do procedure put used kessy pin then go in channel 50 put ori car pin and VIN and pin transfered to used ecu,then go in measure 024
In 4th fild write 4,I wait 4 min until it comes to zero,then ignition off,wait 1min. Put ori car pin try to program key but on lcd still immo active,and I see in immo not zero or one key but stay 2 keys. Also see image why ecm respond is NO

Tnx

doctore
17th June, 2020, 07:10 PM
faind same lock and swap data :)

ziko
17th June, 2020, 07:51 PM
I not understand , but when VAG car trying write new key with vcds and not success then erase all keys stored in immo,not happening here so//
here is 2 kessy dumps

ziko
17th June, 2020, 11:57 PM
First read errors was this,also I know someone played with car before me
P.S. 01176 shows again after erased all errors,key readed in Tango is ok recognise 7946 as key 2 in org dump

ricked
18th June, 2020, 08:55 AM
vin in used kessy eeprom is not the same as ori, also keys are not the same

why indeed not buy a used one with same HW number and transfer date as earlier suggested in this thread.

ziko
18th June, 2020, 12:25 PM
Look,dumps are as is,after readaptation vin and inmodata is transfered in kessy but keys can't.
Maybe antenna not see key by errors
Cistumer bought kessy from other state,cant find here same nr

P.S. Used dump after adaptation on car

ziko
18th June, 2020, 01:23 PM
As I see VIN and immo data not changed after adapatation
Maybe need to make ignition ON (diag not see ecu, kessy only) by pressing brake pedal
Looks only pin code transfered from ecu to donor kessy

ricked
18th June, 2020, 03:49 PM
VIN is still not WVWZZZ3DZ68003610 this is in ori file

afer adap file is WVWZZZ3DZ58004232
in used bin its WVWZZZ3DZ58005017

immo id is in all 3 files different

ziko
18th June, 2020, 04:49 PM
Hm,maybe someone played with ecus too,3 different VINs
I get ori car VIN now, its WVWZZZ3DZ58004232, It means vin in ecu is ok, in adapted kessy also transferred org VIN from ecu.
Question: pin in damaged kessy was same as ECU, keys recognized as key2, and VIN in kessy was WVWZZZ3DZ68003610 ???
How start car then, as I see after water damaged eeprom was not removed to read....
So now I guess VIN and immo ID is transferred ok from ecu to used kessy (affer adap file) so now will try to make key on 7936 (because ori kessy key 9346 has different VIN in it)
Costumer says remote no need to work just to start car

I have SMOK but not have option immo data transfer for kessy (only for audi) not phaeton/touareg
If could transfer vin and immo data from ori kessy to used one, and then reversed to adapt ecus to kessy....

ricked
18th June, 2020, 05:23 PM
Hm,maybe someone played with ecus too,3 different VINs
I get ori car VIN now, its WVWZZZ3DZ58004232, It means vin in ecu is ok, in adapted kessy also transferred org VIN from ecu.
Question: pin in damaged kessy was same as ECU, keys recognized as key2, and VIN in kessy was WVWZZZ3DZ68003610 ???
How start car then, as I see after water damaged eeprom was not removed to read....
So now I guess VIN and immo ID is transferred ok from ecu to used kessy (affer adap file) so now will try to make key on 7936 (because ori kessy key 9346 has different VIN in it)
Costumer says remote no need to work just to start car

I have SMOK but not have option immo data transfer for kessy (only for audi) not phaeton/touareg
If could transfer vin and immo data from ori kessy to used one, and then reversed to adapt ecus to kessy....

your ori file so from ori kessy is vin WVWZZZ3DZ68003610 so if you say WVWZZZ3DZ58004232 is ori you have your files mixed up

so... what is ori , what is donor????????

ziko
18th June, 2020, 06:07 PM
Look man, I nothing mixed, costumer brings to me water damaged kessy and donor kessy
-Water damaged ori kessy: kessy org_3d0909135n_pin 08752.bin
-Donor kessy :kessy used_3d0909137Bx_pin 00962.bin

I put donor in car, put in kessy login 00962, go in channel 50, put pin 08752 (from ori kessy pin)
Then I got "used after adp.bin" which actually now has 3th VIN and immo ID :)
So not sure what was doing on both engine ECUs (has master and slave) but I asked from costumer car licence and there is VIN like in (used after adp.bin)

Donor data not irrelevant now, forget it, interesting is how org kessy and ecu has different VINs and immo but same pin, if I think ecu is made immo off then vcds cant take data from ecu to donor kessy (but it did)

immoneard
19th June, 2020, 02:12 AM
I think someone got EVL and Kessy and key form different car and put in that car , turn immo off in ECU and made it work.
Post ECU eeprom, lest see what was done to ECU.

Oktawian
19th June, 2020, 06:59 AM
And first of all get kessy with the same part number.
You just wasting your time. It's simple job.

ricked
19th June, 2020, 09:49 AM
Look man, I nothing mixed, costumer brings to me water damaged kessy and donor kessy
-Water damaged ori kessy: kessy org_3d0909135n_pin 08752.bin
-Donor kessy :kessy used_3d0909137Bx_pin 00962.bin

I put donor in car, put in kessy login 00962, go in channel 50, put pin 08752 (from ori kessy pin)
Then I got "used after adp.bin" which actually now has 3th VIN and immo ID :)
So not sure what was doing on both engine ECUs (has master and slave) but I asked from costumer car licence and there is VIN like in (used after adp.bin)

Donor data not irrelevant now, forget it, interesting is how org kessy and ecu has different VINs and immo but same pin, if I think ecu is made immo off then vcds cant take data from ecu to donor kessy (but it did)

look dude im trying to help, so success with it, GET SAME KESSY NUMBER AND BE DONE WITH IT

ziko
19th June, 2020, 06:13 PM
I appreciate help, strange thing,ori key locked,I tried to write in adapted dump and tango did job,tomorrow will go try ori key or will make new 7936

Update: car started with ori key,remote also ok
Tnx

Oktawian
20th June, 2020, 07:49 AM
Tango and others can programm and add to dump only new transponders- non locked. Your old key should be add by obd2.

ziko
20th June, 2020, 07:26 PM
By obd not goes,ori key and ori kessy and ecu in car have same pin,maybe immo data same, I was thinking as you,but load adapted dump put ori key in tango select key 2 added and tango generates new dump,put that dump in kessy and car start