PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf mkIV 1.9TDI ARL

obscy
18th June, 2020, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone,
a friend of mine just bought this very bad tuned VW Golf. We check the hardware and timing and everything is good now, but the car starts bad when hot with lots of gray smoke, so if someone can help with rolling back to original file, just to check how will work. car is with stock injectors and turbo. Custom intake system with large intercooler and without EGR valve. I read it wit MPPS v18.
Thanks in advance!

alme94
18th June, 2020, 11:16 AM
hi, ori file for you

- very bad tun, just for example, svbl limit 2620, target boost 2650, turbo never reach that target..thats is luck for you ..

obscy
24th June, 2020, 07:44 AM
the car starts prety well, but sometimes it needs to hold the starter for couple more seconds.. with gray smoke.. with temperature sensor plug off it starts 100%.
and it boosts after 2700k rpm. Is it possible to boost in lower rpm?

ZiZiTun
24th June, 2020, 10:12 AM
try with this file, HOT START fixed, pass PM

rafisoltys
25th June, 2020, 08:45 AM
try with this file, HOT START fixed, pass PM

I dont understand why he have to "TRY" ??
Are you not sure what are you modified ?
If you calculate smoke, and interpolate duration when car is in good condition IT MUST WORK GOOD !!!

If you not sure first experiment on YOUR OWN car.

ZiZiTun
25th June, 2020, 10:34 AM
I dont understand why he have to "TRY" ??
Are you not sure what are you modified ?
If you calculate smoke, and interpolate duration when car is in good condition IT MUST WORK GOOD !!!

If you not sure first experiment on YOUR OWN car.

TRY, because it can be another problem with sensor etc....my solution of hot start is 1000% worked. DONT CATCH ME FOR WORDS

obscy
3rd July, 2020, 08:39 AM
After a week of driving, the car runs well and starts very good.. Thanks to all.