PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE STAGE 1 POPS AND BANG

Pawel43
18th June, 2020, 11:52 AM
Hello someone can add power or Pops and bang(better both) in this car? Please

ecuprogramer
18th June, 2020, 01:16 PM
Ford focus ecu type and disel or petrol engine?

Pawel43
18th June, 2020, 01:42 PM
Ford focus ecu type and disel or petrol engine?
Petrol med17.2 pops and bang priority, if you can add power better. Thanks

Dietrich
18th June, 2020, 01:53 PM
It's a lot of work. Would be very good if someone will make it for free.

Pawel43
18th June, 2020, 01:56 PM
It's a lot of work. Would be very good if someone will make it for free.
For pops and bang too? many work to do?

Manuelgb
18th June, 2020, 09:33 PM
[CITA = Pawel43; 3896154] ¿También para pops y bang? mucho trabajo por hacer? [/ QUOTE]

If you think it is little work, why don't you do it yourself?Invest money and time in learning to do it, then give your work away in the forum

Pawel43
18th June, 2020, 09:50 PM
[CITA = Pawel43; 3896154] ¿También para pops y bang? mucho trabajo por hacer? [/ QUOTE]

If you think it is little work, why don't you do it yourself?Invest money and time in learning to do it, then give your work away in the forumWho are you? Who called you? You can not do this? Don't you want to do it? Skip ahead and don't comment, I have no idea how much work there is. Today I paid a tuner with my money and he gave me the file. I am in favor of paying. I don't agree with the forum policy but I accept it, because I know how much money and time it takes to give a file. I just asked, nothing more.

Manuelgb
19th June, 2020, 04:48 PM
look at your pos i just need, i need egr off, tuning, egr dpf, popsybangs just ask, and what does it say, can anyone help? only pops and bangs .. To help you you have to help, Help you also to the other companions of the forum

Pawel43
19th June, 2020, 08:01 PM
look at your pos i just need, i need egr off, tuning, egr dpf, popsybangs just ask, and what does it say, can anyone help? only pops and bangs .. To help you you have to help, Help you also to the other companions of the forum
Don't say bullshit, people here just want the files to sell them to their customers and nobody wants to pay. Don't you see that the rules are written to favor auto mechanics? Or don't you get there? here they don't look if you helped they make you the file to show that they are good. 70% of the things they ask for here I could do, but I don't help because it's not worth it.
Best regards

Johnner
19th June, 2020, 09:05 PM
Don't say bullshit, people here just want the files to sell them to their customers and nobody wants to pay. Don't you see that the rules are written to favor auto mechanics? Or don't you get there? here they don't look if you helped they make you the file to show that they are good. 70% of the things they ask for here I could do, but I don't help because it's not worth it.
Best regards

It's quite simple mate : The owner of this forum doesn't want any financial transactions carried out on this forum,that will land the forum in trouble later on,or lead to people being ripped off

If you have a problem with the rules on this forum,you're free to not log on here anymore

It's your prerogative not to help people here,but bear in mind,you asking for help only goes so far

Otherwise,please refrain from commenting in threads where you are not prepared to help out

Thanks

J

Pawel43
19th June, 2020, 09:16 PM
It's quite simple mate : The owner of this forum doesn't want any financial transactions carried out on this forum,that will land the forum in trouble later on,or lead to people being ripped off

If you have a problem with the rules on this forum,you're free to not log on here anymore

It's your prerogative not to help people here,but bear in mind,you asking for help only goes so far

Otherwise,please refrain from commenting in threads where you are not prepared to help out

Thanks

JI explained myself wrong I accept the forum rules, but I seem to have been treated badly by a user who criticized me because I only ask for files. It doesn't seem right to criticize me for this.In helping, however, I don't do it because I spent money to learn the few things I know and I'm not going to throw my money away. I guess I'm free to do it or not.
Best regards Sir