PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Qashqai 2010 remote programming help.

super jumbe
19th June, 2020, 08:35 AM
Programmed the key and car started but the remote did not work, any one got instruction how to programme remote control on 2010 Nissan Qashqai is this a manual programming any help much appreciated.:crushed::crushed::crushed:

comizelu
19th June, 2020, 08:52 AM
Programmed the key and car started but the remote did not work, any one got instruction how to programme remote control on 2010 Nissan Qashqai is this a manual programming any help much appreciated.:crushed::crushed::crushed:There is no manual procedure.
Remote programs with tp.
It's k12 key

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

super jumbe
19th June, 2020, 10:11 AM
So its a k12 key, mine says Nissan 2 Button Intelligent/Proximity Remote with ID46 Transponder Chip so only tools can do.

rapidlocksmiths
19th June, 2020, 10:20 AM
is the car your working on a normal ignition key start or does it have the twist turn unit on the ignition ?

if its normal ignition start , then you want the K12 fixed blade remote key and remote codes at same time as chip if correct remote.

if its the model with the prox key and twist turn unit on the ignition , then you need the prox key same prox key as xtrail and pathfinder , the remote part is programmed after the chip is coded in seperate process with diag , not manual procedure

super jumbe
19th June, 2020, 10:22 AM
Glad to hear this was the information I was looking for many thanks rapid.

super jumbe
20th June, 2020, 12:19 AM
I want to know the deference between Nissan Micra Note Qashqai Proximity remote key I can only see the chip deferent before 2007 cars with 4D 60 chip and cars after 2007 the chip ID are ID46 PCF7936 could someone explain by changing the chips only are the remotes function same and could the remotes work on old and new proximity cars?

musti418
20th June, 2020, 07:40 PM
yes it works. I tried it

super jumbe
20th June, 2020, 07:41 PM
yes it works. I tried it

How did you programme remote? Manual or by OBD.

super jumbe
20th June, 2020, 08:49 PM
I found this can some one confirm.
Nissan Intelligent Key Programming Instructions
1. The first step to Nissan key programming is to get in the car with the key, then lock the doors.
2. Put the key into the ignition, but don’t start the car, then remove the key. Do this about six times, although it can take up to 10 times. When your car
accepts the key, the hazard lights will flash twice. This puts the vehicle and key in program mode.
3. Put the key back in the ignition and turn the key, without starting the vehicle, to activate the electronics.
4. Immediately press any button on the Nissan Intelligent Key. This needs to be done quickly to be effective.
5. Next, you’ll want to test out the Nissan Intelligent Key. Stand farther away from your Nissan and click the buttons on the Key. If the lights flash or the horn
beeps once, your Nissan Intelligent Key programming was successful!
6. You'll want to test this out near your Nissan to be sure everything works properly. Walk up to your vehicle and open the door – you should be able to do this
without having to press any buttons on your Nissan Intelligent Key.

musti418
20th June, 2020, 11:02 PM
https://youtu.be/e_nw-m61s2U

musti418
20th June, 2020, 11:08 PM
2005 nissan micra twist ignition keyless programming with remote obd. can immobilizer copy

Manta1600
21st June, 2020, 12:56 AM
No manual procedure - Program the remote with Truecode

kluczbum
21st June, 2020, 08:47 AM
use e.g. mvp