PDA

View Full Version : VW Touareg 2008 kessy will not except login pin

219buster
20th June, 2020, 06:12 PM
Hello to every one i have a problem i went out to a all lost key vw 2008 Touareg kessy removed kessy unit removed 93c86 chip good read and load dump to vvdi2 software and got pin CS vin and immo ID. Tried to add key with immo tool added key all was ok but when writing dump back replaced chip back but no good. When i diagnosed kessy unit the info was not write put orig dump back all is back to normal but cant login to kessy unit to program key normal way was wondering if there is maybe two different software versions and my dump tool is giving me wrong info will upload pictures and dump if anyone can check to see if ok many thanks mike

Oktawian
20th June, 2020, 06:36 PM
Make a dealer key and add it by vcds, login to 25 immo and try to add key. There is deley 10 minutes or about it...

Dont remember now but there is special procedure how to put key to the ignition and when to take it out...

219buster
20th June, 2020, 06:48 PM
Hi thanks for the reply you think all the dump data is ok pin,CS ? i have been trying to login to 05 start authorise obviously this is wrong ? many thanks mike

Oktawian
20th June, 2020, 07:09 PM
Kessy its like Comfort module in passat b6, from there you can get pin and 7 bytes o CS to precode immo chip.

you need to add key in canal 25 immo in vcds.