Can somebody reload immo data from old ecu in new ecu
Swap eeprom dont help
Siemens pcr 2.1
Vw passat b7 2011
Thanks in advance

Stig33
23rd June, 2020, 10:10 AM
Hi !

Unfortunatelly not possible transfer immo with this file, because KTAG can't read full flash, only Magic Flex, or Autotuner.
Possible if you can read MCU ID.

bsv2001
23rd June, 2020, 10:20 AM
I have read full flash with K-tag ori Pls check files

Stig33
23rd June, 2020, 10:40 AM
I checked it, but it not full flash. Your Ktag is reading flash and eeprom from tricore and showed in one file both together,your .mpc file from 0x0 to 0x1FFFFF address is Flash from tricore processor and from 0x200000 to 21FFFF is Eeprom from tricore processor.
is for this that have bad size, but your files have other problem too, flash file is crypted from 0x0 to 0x1FFFF, your files have same problem than Dimsport Trasdata tool (both tools ktag and trasdata are the same tool selling by different companies). We have Dimsport Trasdata tool and we make claim to Dimsport and confirm to us that is true that have this encryption and say to us that in a little time go to open protocols for show files without encryption, then you must make claim to Alientech for the same, you tool is master you must have real data and not encrypted data. This problem about encripted data is in all SIMOS families supported like simos18.x, simos12.x, pcr2.1....

If you have have pcm flash, you can read MCU ID from ecu and send it to me after I can transfer immo from old ecu to new ecu.

karimdz
23rd June, 2020, 11:09 AM
you can do that with abrites or smok if you have