PDA

View Full Version : Which vvdi do I need?

Dodo123
27th June, 2020, 06:35 AM
I am wanting to clone Audi a3 8p chip but not sure which model vvdi do I need.

There seems to be many to choose.
Vvdi original, max,mini, vvdi2.

Are they all similar in functions?

Manta1600
27th June, 2020, 08:06 AM
If you need just to clone the chip mini is OK

If you want to do this profesional you will need also VVDI2 VVDI Prog and many more tools

Dodo123
27th June, 2020, 08:17 AM
If you need just to clone the chip mini is OK

If you want to do this profesional you will need also VVDI2 VVDI Prog and many more tools
What if I want to get the 7 bit Cs byte and precode key so I can then program using skc and vcds

Manta1600
27th June, 2020, 08:57 AM
you are here from one year and still don't know how this forum work - all the information that you need is here just read

Dodo123
27th June, 2020, 09:36 AM
you are here from one year and still don't know how this forum work - all the information that you need is here just read

Thank you for your advice. I spent a considerable amount of time today reading and couldn't find the answers I required.

lion0304
27th June, 2020, 10:03 AM
Thank you for your advice. I spent a considerable amount of time today reading and couldn't find the answers I required.

If you still not found the answer, that mean you're not ready to do. How many time for you is: considerable?

We spend almost our work time and feel still not enough.

super jumbe
27th June, 2020, 10:44 AM
I can see you are asking 2 question.

(1) clone Audi a3 8p chip

(2) 7 bit Cs byte and precode key

If you are going to be a locksmith tecnicial you need to buy all of them there is no short cut.

immoneard
27th June, 2020, 09:37 PM

If you really did not find any info about 7th byte then really do not know what to tell you.
Everything comes with time ,sometimes is better to pass job to someone who know what he is doing then end up with brink in your hand. You are really asking something that every guy who ever did one VAG car knows .
I suggest you first learn how VAG Immobilizer works , What is CS, what to do if you have only ECU CS and etc. This will take days and days to tell you here in forum. You are 10 months here and have only 6 posts before this thread, that is not way to learn .
Do not get me wrong but everyone things I will buy VVDI2, or FVDI clone or etc , press here , press there and done , and make big money . That does not work just like that .

ricked
28th June, 2020, 08:56 AM

read this so get an idea what your looking for:

https://www.key-programmer.com/2018/05/16/how-to-find-and-write-vag-7th-byte-cs-with-tango-key-programmer/