PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes E class W211 EIS replacement

12manux
28th June, 2020, 12:40 PM
Hi guys. I m having a customer with a 2003 w211 with faulty imobiliser system.
Since the car is 100 miles away I told him to bring me the eis to make a new Key.
Now this is easy, the question comes if the eis is faulty(I had w211 with faulty eis before) what is the procedure of replacing? I cloned a couple of eis before but on W639 and 906.
I have vvdiprog and CGDI MB.
Should I just copy e2p and flash and write them into eis? Or it needs some sort of virginisation first?
Thanks

brend
28th June, 2020, 01:49 PM
Flash/eep and must by ok!

12manux
28th June, 2020, 01:57 PM
They are ok, there is a problem withc switches ,they won t recognize when the key is on .

The question is how i transfer the data from old one to new one .read first post please

figani
28th June, 2020, 02:03 PM
The question is how i transfer the data from old one to new one .read first post please

copy and paste...
If you copy it 100%...
Then it's copied....
That's it...

brend
28th June, 2020, 02:11 PM
Listen mate!
Exactly ,.....check better you first post!.........Should I just copy e2p and flash and write them into eis? Or it needs some sort of virginisation first?.........

And my answer .......Flash/eep and must by ok!....

What's wrong with that?....:damnmate:

Hi guys. I m having a customer with a 2003 w211 with faulty imobiliser system.
Since the car is 100 miles away I told him to bring me the eis to make a new Key.
Now this is easy, the question comes if the eis is faulty(I had w211 with faulty eis before) what is the procedure of replacing? I cloned a couple of eis before but on W639 and 906.
I have vvdiprog and CGDI MB.
Should I just copy e2p and flash and write them into eis? Or it needs some sort of virginisation first?
Thanks

They are ok, there is a problem withc switches ,they won t recognize when the key is on .

And if you have good tool for this job ,for what this stupid question?.......The question is how i transfer the data from old one to new one .read first post please.......
vvdi,cg have perfect instruction for this job!!!

12manux
29th June, 2020, 04:16 AM
Listen mate!
Exactly ,.....check better you first post!.........Should I just copy e2p and flash and write them into eis? Or it needs some sort of virginisation first?.........

And my answer .......Flash/eep and must by ok!....

What's wrong with that?....:damnmate:

And if you have good tool for this job ,for what this stupid question?.......The question is how i transfer the data from old one to new one .read first post please.......
vvdi,cg have perfect instruction for this job!!!OK, thanks then for answers