PDA

View Full Version : Opel astra H BID unmarry

piokow14
3rd July, 2020, 11:24 AM
Hi, I read the 93C56 eeprom from bid display. I read the PIN is 1499. I need to pair it for other car.
Can someone unmarried this dump? Thanks

BID display AT
13 208 089
1024871-00

shooting
4th July, 2020, 08:16 AM
Hi, I read the 93C56 eeprom from bid display. I read the PIN is 1499. I need to pair it for other car.
Can someone unmarried this dump? Thanks

BID display AT
13 208 089
1024871-00

Here you go, you will need Virgin radio and Car's IMMO PIN to pair

wbr

piokow14
13th July, 2020, 07:49 AM
Hi, I have the radio with deactivated theft protection by OPCOM, I understand I need to connect the display with your dump next connect the radio and activate theft protection with IMMO PIN ? Am I right?
Much thanks for respond

shooting
13th July, 2020, 07:52 AM
Hi, I have the radio with deactivated theft protection by OPCOM, I understand I need to connect the display with your dump next connect the radio and activate theft protection with IMMO PIN ? Am I right?
Much thanks for respond

Correct, need to add new display then pair using Car's IMMO PIN

wbr

alexandr1966
3rd November, 2020, 02:01 PM
Hello! There is a Opel Astra H in which radio Opel CD 30 (Blaupunkt) and a TID display were installed. It is necessary to install radio Opel CD 30 MP3 (Delphi Grundig) and BID display instead of them from another Opel Astra H (they work normally on the table and do not appear on the display noting like "radio safe" or "display safe").The radio and display dumps is attached. Help me to virginized them for the subsequent binding of the radio and display to the car with Tech2 tool (carpass is 1886). Thank You!

shooting
3rd November, 2020, 02:27 PM
Hello! There is a Opel Astra H in which radio Opel CD 30 (Blaupunkt) and a TID display were installed. It is necessary to install radio Opel CD 30 MP3 (Delphi Grundig) and BID display instead of them from another Opel Astra H (they work normally on the table and do not appear on the display noting like "radio safe" or "display safe").The radio and display dumps is attached. Help me to virginized them for the subsequent binding of the radio and display to the car with Tech2 tool (carpass is 1886). Thank You!

They are already tethered, just install them

wbr

alexandr1966
3rd November, 2020, 03:23 PM
But the car have other carpass! Isn't it necessary to bind the radio and display to the car with a new carpass (1886)?

shooting
3rd November, 2020, 03:26 PM
But the car have other carpass! Isn't it necessary to bind the radio and display to the car with a new carpass (1886)?

Normally, because we use Display to determine IMMO PIN for making keys,
it will work as is but some features may not because it's not original.
Correct way is to unregister radio & display before removing from old car.....
On the other forum you say you have TECH2... just use that..

wbr

alexandr1966
3rd November, 2020, 06:46 PM
I can unregister the old radio (CD 30) & display (TID) before removing from old car. But then I need to virginize the new radio (CD 30 MP3) & display (BID) before put them to the car? Because they are programmed with the carpass of another car (2220) and were not unregistred before being removed?

shooting
3rd November, 2020, 06:51 PM
I can unregister the old radio (CD 30) & display (TID) before removing from old car. But then I need to virginize the new radio (CD 30 MP3) & display (BID) before put them to the car? Because they are programmed with the carpass of another car (2220) and were not unregistred before being removed?

Should have untethered from old car first....

wbr

alexandr1966
3rd November, 2020, 07:19 PM
The set CD30 MP3 + BID display to be installed in the car cannot be unregistred from the car - they are purchased in the store as is! The car is not exist! They need to do a resetted to factory setting (virginize) and then be register them in the car as new with carpas 1886 using Tech2! Please modify my dumps! Thank You very much!
Perhaps I initially did not correctly explain the situation.

shooting
3rd November, 2020, 07:34 PM
The set CD30 MP3 + BID display to be installed in the car cannot be unregistred from the car - they are purchased in the store as is! The car is not exist! They need to do a resetted to factory setting (virginize) and then be register them in the car as new with carpas 1886 using Tech2! Please modify my dumps! Thank You very much!
Perhaps I initially did not correctly explain the situation.

Read your PM's ;)

wbr