PDA

View Full Version : PAY ATTENTION USERS WHO ASK MONEY WITH DECEPTION

Krisfuzzy
5th July, 2020, 03:18 PM
MISTER Johnner (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/175309-Johnner)

I RECEIVED A PM FROM THIS USER TCMC SERVICE

TCMCservice
5th July, 2020, 03:19 PM
Because you send me email to attack my account

You have spamed me and many people here in this website

I know ...you are a spammer

By the chip persone

TCMCservice
5th July, 2020, 03:21 PM
MISTER Johnner
I RECEIVED A PM FROM THIS USER TCMC SERVICEYou have 30 post and want all time freee .. you are not bro i think ... This website for help people who have probleme not for members like you who ask all time free file

By the chip persone

teerak2uk
5th July, 2020, 03:43 PM
You have 30 post and want all time freee .. you are not bro i think ... This website for help people who have probleme not for members like you who ask all time free file

By the chip personeAll things free in DK nobody is allowed to charge for services

Johnner
5th July, 2020, 04:20 PM
MISTER Johnner (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/175309-Johnner)

I RECEIVED A PM FROM THIS USER TCMC SERVICE

Mate,

Seriously,if you approach people looking for solutions,and they tell you their terms,I can't argue with that

However,if they approach YOU....and offer paid solutions....then we can look at this,and maybe do something about it.

Thanks

J

Krisfuzzy
5th July, 2020, 04:31 PM
Mate,

Seriously,if you approach people looking for solutions,and they tell you their terms,I can't argue with that

However,if they approach YOU....and offer paid solutions....then we can look at this,and maybe do something about it.

Thanks

JThanks for your reply, I don't like to spy but this is the case in which this user sent a pm to me telling me that he would have done the Remap if I gave him the email, done this, then he asked me to be paid . I don't think that's the right approach. It was not I who asked him to do the Remap, otherwise I would have said openly that I paid. Then you decide. I hope it's not a problem for me. Next time I won't bring anyone back. I realize that it is not a beautiful thing.
Regards

moky
5th July, 2020, 10:16 PM
Krisfuzzy,help others and ask after... ...and tmcservice 3 years here 26 posts....

if you need nothing tell us guys ! :D