PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox Ex1000 Sl Problem! Anyone got new firmware for this box ?

davieboy1986
30th September, 2008, 08:40 PM
My signal is jumping between 78 and 81 then going right down low then jumping back up high again, I only bought my box 2 days ago and its been like this since.
Some channels work fine but most have chirping sound and bad pixel picture problem.
Anyone got better firmware i can try for this box or any ideas as i have tried everything powerscan etc but no luck, I think its my signal, Though id think it should be good as its plugged directly in to the livingroom box straight from the box outside.

toonhoose
29th August, 2009, 11:44 AM
i am also looking for same firmware

baz1986
29th August, 2009, 02:31 PM
My signal is jumping between 78 and 81 then going right down low then jumping back up high again, I only bought my box 2 days ago and its been like this since.
Some channels work fine but most have chirping sound and bad pixel picture problem.
Anyone got better firmware i can try for this box or any ideas as i have tried everything powerscan etc but no luck, I think its my signal, Though id think it should be good as its plugged directly in to the livingroom box straight from the box outside.

What area are you from mate?

EDIT: hmmm. Just realised. toonhoose, you've bumped a thread from Sep 2008 here :P

needhelptoinstall
11th January, 2010, 10:54 PM
hi ive got the software but it doesnt seem to be working ive loaded software via null moden cable and done a deep scan only chanels that i can watch are free ones such as itv 3 bbc 1 etc all other scambeled

Imty
12th March, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hi Guys, i also need an update firmware for my box, can some please help me.

am in the UK.

My box is Eurovox EX1000 SL.

thanks

Sansonyking
13th March, 2010, 05:26 AM
Ditto ,same problem here in london,all channels gone ,uploaded the both firmware ,did a full powerscan and the Deep scan still same , limited channels ,no sky ,no sports etc,please help

djskynet
13th March, 2010, 06:25 AM
n3 is it? do you get the channels come up "scrambled channel"?

casey34
13th March, 2010, 06:47 AM
Ditto ,same problem here in london,all channels gone ,uploaded the both firmware ,did a full powerscan and the Deep scan still same , limited channels ,no sky ,no sports etc,please help

Same problem here! I am in the UK too...Dagenham to be precise and my box is EX5100 PVR. The only channels i get are the free ones as you said :-((.

Someone please help.

Many thanks.

djskynet
13th March, 2010, 06:59 AM
sounds like you have all fallen victim to n3. if you have ther f/w wont help you at all. its bye bye to your boxes :dontknow:

Sansonyking
13th March, 2010, 02:00 PM
We have Virgin cable ,located in Ilford,Essex, I tried 3 different type of boxes Eurovox Ex1000sl,MaxV and Ex5000 with both No sort and Autosort firmware for the EX series .The firmwares are the latest downloaded from this website (Satsmo) Im not Newbie ,using this boxes for years now .Please help

djskynet
14th March, 2010, 09:32 AM
have you been sent a new tv card from virmin yet?

badapple
14th March, 2010, 10:27 AM
Same problem here! I am in the UK too...Dagenham to be precise and my box is EX5100 PVR. The only channels i get are the free ones as you said :-((.

Someone please help.

Many thanks.

Barking and Degenham are now on the new N3 system so no matter which firmware you load it will not work. So its goodbye to free TV for you!

jpmichael122
16th March, 2010, 01:31 AM
ive bn told it has bn cracked nag3 in ireland and the software is on its way fingers x we will beat the vermin