PDA

View Full Version : Channel List - TV how do you .............

loncell
30th September, 2008, 08:45 PM
before i did a scan i could hit the menu button on the remote then at the top of the page in the box above the channels listings move it were it says "Channel List - TV" say from "MOVIES" to "SPORTS" and "POPULAR" and so on , but now it i cant and it just says "Channel List - TV" and i dont know how to get in to change it.

what i cant figure out is how do you change the "Channel List - TV" that's in the box now so i can select different channel groups?.i've hit about every button on the remote in and out of the main menu but i dont know how to make it reappear so i can move channel by changing this box.

Fergal
30th September, 2008, 09:10 PM
If you did a power scan you loose all your groups and you will have to sort them again you should have done a update scan (red button) and you would have not lost all your groups and when you press FAV button they would appear.

loncell
1st October, 2008, 10:48 PM
i think your on about summut diff m8 , when i flash the box and reboot it i have to power scan as you cant "update channels " because there's no transponder.
it auto sorts them normally into catagories in the box along the top after a power scan but after i reflash - power scan - there's no selection box there.

satsmo
1st October, 2008, 11:47 PM
Dependent on which box and firmware used.

loncell
3rd October, 2008, 09:08 AM
i've sorted it now thanks , i were thinking it kinda sorted itself in the flash but its done by organizing your FAVS into "TYPE" then save & exit and hit the FAV button on the remote.it was so obvious i couldnt see it !!!.