PDA

View Full Version : 2017 VW Vento IMMO Sync Help (Magneti Marelli 7GV-CLSA)

boxsport
12th July, 2020, 08:36 PM
Hello to All...

I´m trying to solve an issues on a 2017 VW Vento that had some ECU problems and i need some help...
Original Car ECU: 03C906014GB - 7GV CLSA
The ECU had some internal pins damage and it seems that for some reason it f$%&#ed things up on the Eeprom 95320.
I have a donor ECU and i made some tests:
Swapped Eeprom from Original ECU to Donor ECU and didnt worked.
I was able to Fix Original ECU Pins, made some testes and have same result when testing Donor ECU and Original Eeprom
Another Test: Donor Eeprom sawpped into Original ECU: Immo Active (Ecu seems to be working but eeprom is from donor, so it wont work)...

Now, i read eeprom on external programmer and Original ECU Eeprom seems to be all wiped out (or its just got fuc#$%%ed up)
Read Donor ECU Eeprom and it seems all OK (but wont work on this car).

Can anyone tell / help me if i read Dash eeprom, we will be able to "fix / mod" eeprom so that car can start?

If anyone can help me out i will really really appreciate...

In attached you can see reading from Original ECU and Doner ECU eeproms
Edit: Just Added Dash Eepro read. If anyone can give me CS and PIN i would appreciate

Thanks guys...

ypiter
12th July, 2020, 08:53 PM
Ori read-bad eeprom. Read immodata from dash

boxsport
12th July, 2020, 09:31 PM
Ori read-bad eeprom. Read immodata from dash

Thanks Mate.
Here is Dash Read.
Its a 24LC64 eeprom

Can you help me out modifing the ECU Eeprom bin so that i can use it?
Car VIN is: MEX5H260XJT102401

Let me know if you need more info

immoneard
13th July, 2020, 02:37 AM
It is not possible to extract Immo data form this cluster by eeprom. You need to read it with VVDI2, AVDI, SMOK by Obd. This is cluster with Nec 24c64.

boxsport
13th July, 2020, 03:02 AM
It is not possible to extract Immo data form this cluster by eeprom. You need to read it with VVDI2, AVDI, SMOK by Obd. This is cluster with Nec 24c64.

I already tried to use FVDI2018 with vvdi2 soft but cant connect. Don't know why...
Can i use carprog or UPA?

boxsport
13th July, 2020, 05:58 AM

Hello again.
I just tried once more and it seems that my fvdi unit, using VVDI2 soft connects to the dash but i´m always getting the message "please insert a working key" and nothing happens...
Can anything be done with the tools i have?
using vag loader V24 i cant enter in "service mode". i try to enter and it gives a message that "enter bootmode OK" but then a error mesage pops out: "Unknow Dash Type"...

is there anything i can do?....

ypiter
13th July, 2020, 08:26 AM
try read vvdi2 in service mode

immoneard
13th July, 2020, 02:55 PM
I do not think you will be able to do anything with tool you have , this is very new dash and VVDi2 loader you have or FVDI is to old for this .

boxsport
13th July, 2020, 04:25 PM
I do not think you will be able to do anything with tool you have , this is very new dash and VVDi2 loader you have or FVDI is to old for this .

any immo off solution for this ECU?

boxsport
14th July, 2020, 07:10 AM
hello guys...
so, i was able to have someone with an original VVDI2 to come and see if he could read the dash, and, no luck....
apart of the "original" way with ODIS, how could this dash be read?
i bought a VAS5054a unit but it will take some days to arrive...

brend
14th July, 2020, 07:35 AM
Maybe to correct .........how to kill a dash?!.........

If you see that just nothing, maybe it's time to finish this show and send the car to the dealer?.......730069

hello guys...
so, i was able to have someone with an original VVDI2 to come and see if he could read the dash, and, no luck....
apart of the "original" way with ODIS, how could this dash be read?
i bought a VAS5054a unit but it will take some days to arrive...

boxsport
14th July, 2020, 06:09 PM
Maybe to correct .........how to kill a dash?!.........

If you see that just nothing, maybe it's time to finish this show and send the car to the dealer?.......730069

Yes, that might be a final option.... but i will do all my best to try and sort this out...
Lets see how it goes...
I will keep you guys posted...
Cheers

immoneard
17th July, 2020, 05:15 AM
With Odis Online you should be bale to do this .

pinotec
22nd July, 2020, 11:39 AM
Can you help me out modifing the ECU Eeprom bin so that i can use it?
Car VIN is: MEX5H260XJT102401

VW Vento_2017_Magneti Marelli_7GV-CLSA_95320_Donor ECU_Ori Read

CS: 3C 48 C1 FF 86 51
LOGIN: 61504
VIN: MEX5H260XJT102401

boxsport
24th July, 2020, 03:54 PM
VW Vento_2017_Magneti Marelli_7GV-CLSA_95320_Donor ECU_Ori Read

CS: 3C 48 C1 FF 86 51
LOGIN: 61504
VIN: MEX5H260XJT102401

Thanks. i was also able to get this info from the Donor ECU.
But i needed that info from the Original ECU (that i had to get from dash because original ECU eeprom was damage).

boxsport
24th July, 2020, 03:57 PM
Just to let you guys know:

I was able to sort this out and program it, using ODIS and an online access with someone that helped me out with this.
Doing that he was able to program the ECU to the car.

FYI: I was able to find someone with an original and Full VVDI2 and he had the same results like i had with my FVDI.
So, even the Original and Full VVDI2 cant do these cars / read dash info in this situation where the original ECU was damage...

anyway, Thanks Guys for the Support. I really Appreciate...

Cheers