PDA

View Full Version : mazda 3 1.6 hdi 2004 engine ecu change

juniormaxxx
23rd July, 2020, 09:51 PM
hello !
guys I have problem with this car,from time to time ecu lost comunication to other modules,I spend day or two searching for bad CAN lines but they all seems fine,so I manage to find donor ecu..
its Bosch unit 0281011534 plan was to read original with Ktag and copy that files to donor..but shit hapens as always..I can read donor and have all 3 files..but original no way..ktag just start and stop few sec later..so I DONT have original ecu file dumps.. searching everwhere looks like I need to synchronize dash to ecu somehow.Is it posible without original engine ECU files?
car have two keys and they work when ecu decide to conect on can network..so after much reading (homework) loks like I need dash eprom dump to repair engine ecu eprom..
I dont have any dedicated Mazda tool,so is it posible to make it work as I describe..

what dumps should I post to you wizards ?

thanks for all help

kiszka
23rd July, 2020, 10:29 PM
hello !
guys I have problem with this car,from time to time ecu lost comunication to other modules,I spend day or two searching for bad CAN lines but they all seems fine,so I manage to find donor ecu..
its Bosch unit 0281011534 plan was to read original with Ktag and copy that files to donor..but shit hapens as always..I can read donor and have all 3 files..but original no way..ktag just start and stop few sec later..so I DONT have original ecu file dumps.. searching everwhere looks like I need to synchronize dash to ecu somehow.Is it posible without original engine ECU files?
car have two keys and they work when ecu decide to conect on can network..so after much reading (homework) loks like I need dash eprom dump to repair engine ecu eprom..
I dont have any dedicated Mazda tool,so is it posible to make it work as I describe..

what dumps should I post to you wizards ?

thanks for all help
needed eeprom dash and donor ecu eeprom
eeprom ecu org will be welcome.
if, you will have eeprom ecu org.
eeprom dash, it will be unnecessary

juniormaxxx
24th July, 2020, 04:48 PM
Kiszka Thanks !

well I have donor eeprom dump from Ktag..on original I can remove it from board and read via seeprog or any ...eeprom from dash will be easy task..easy to remove...
my major concer is Ktag in this menu for read this unit have 95640 but its not true..on board is 95160 ??? will this make us problem ? so I will put dump from original to donor..or we still need some witchcraft and wizardy..
I never have this type of sex on mazda..always solved via repairing CAN wires..but this one make me crazy..

thanks for all youre help

kiszka
24th July, 2020, 09:22 PM
Kiszka Thanks !

well I have donor eeprom dump from Ktag..on original I can remove it from board and read via seeprog or any ...eeprom from dash will be easy task..easy to remove...
my major concer is Ktag in this menu for read this unit have 95640 but its not true..on board is 95160 ??? will this make us problem ? so I will put dump from original to donor..or we still need some witchcraft and wizardy..
I never have this type of sex on mazda..always solved via repairing CAN wires..but this one make me crazy..

thanks for all youre help
give the eeprom readings you have
no matter what size of eeprom

juniormaxxx
27th July, 2020, 11:45 AM
well here is dump from original ecu readed via seeprog and donor dump readed via ktag..

files are not same size ?????

kiszka
27th July, 2020, 08:26 PM
well here is dump from original ecu readed via seeprog and donor dump readed via ktag..

files are not same size ?????
if all is ok press buttons
https://mega.nz/file/InpEnSpZ

juniormaxxx
27th July, 2020, 08:55 PM
if all is ok press buttons
https://mega.nz/file/InpEnSpZ

will test it tomorow..I am prety sure will be fine,I see youre other post on similar subject

thanks for now

juniormaxxx
29th July, 2020, 08:09 PM
Mr. KISZKA..thanks once again...start on first turn of key,no errors at all..dash is fine..I was litle sceptic about ecu because on few Mazdas before there was always faults in CAN wires,so I check,recheck,check once again..this confirm I was righ in decision to change ecu,but without you mr.KISZKA help, it be longgg time job..

kiszka
29th July, 2020, 09:18 PM
Mr. KISZKA..thanks once again...start on first turn of key,no errors at all..dash is fine..I was litle sceptic about ecu because on few Mazdas before there was always faults in CAN wires,so I check,recheck,check once again..this confirm I was righ in decision to change ecu,but without you mr.KISZKA help, it be longgg time job..
thanks for the full report
I suppose you didn't believe it would work that way